13.Not his fault

Chaeyoung got discharged today. After taking 2 holiday's from school taking rest and Taeyong taking care of her they both came back to school today. It was actually nothing to exaggerate but their friends did. Shouting, screaming and bowing everything happened.

A while after everyone went to their classes. Taeyong and Chaeyoung went side by side smiling and talking forgetting about any bad things that happened.

Hours passed by all classes went smoothly. No one suspected anything. Maybe they should have.

It was lunch break now. Cafeteria was complete chaos. Pushing, cursing, screaming and fighting for the every piece of food. Taeyong and Chaeyoung were both late to these chaos and were just sandwiched between as soon as they entered the cafeteria. There were teachers trying to calm every student, stopping the fights. Minutes passed and the chaos stopped as soon as the principal or Mr. Kwon Ji-Yong entered the café. The silence right now won't match the chaos right now. Café was that silenced that you could even hear everyone breathing.

Everyone were back to their tables, our main characters too.

"What was this chaos about though?" Taeyong asked. "Yea you both weren't here when this started right?" "where were you both though?" Lisa and ten asked. "Ugh Mrs. Park(their literature teacher) scolded us. I just didn't do one assignment and one project and was just sleeping in one class and she just scolded me!" Chaeyoung said emphasizing on all the one's she said. Now all the eyes were on Taeyong. "Uh.....I had 4 assignments not done and I failed 3 tests" he said scratching his nape not making eye contact with anyone. "So wtf was this chaos about?" Chaeyoung asked looking a bit annoyed.

"You know today's the burger day and everyone wanted burgers, as the burgers were getting less everyone started shouting and chaos" Jennie replied.

"WHAT THE- unicorns" Chaeyoung changed her words mid-sentence after seeing Jisoo's glare.

"Looks like someone used the chaos as an free real estate to put this letter in my pocket" Chaeyoung said eyeing the letter that came out of her pocket.

"Huh? read it out" Jaehyun said.

"Hi....I didn't have enough courage to come and say it to you myself. I am really sorry to trouble you. I didn't mean to harm you or something. Not few days ago or not years ago. I actually have mental issues, after my girlfriend died in an accident, I couldn't take it. I became a psycho, not leaving my room, just in my room whole day looking back at our memories and photos, crying whole day and drinking. I became hopeless and depressed, I lost interest in everything.

Until I met you.... You looked too similar to my lost girlfriend. I felt like all the colors came back to my colorless life. I felt alive again. A whole month I just used to look at you from afar and be happy, I was able to concentrate again, even my cousin was shocked to see me like that. One day I decided to talk to you, thinking if we can be at least friends? I came to you with an excuse of the book, it was not completely a excuse I did need that book but didn't expect to see you there....

.. we talked for a bit, just that five minute talk was already bringing back memories. After meeting for few days and hanging out, those days were the best days of my life. But that day ruined it. The day you ran away from me, scared... I really didn't want to do anything to you.

It was my cousin who told me to, she used my illness to make me do this... she said if I force you maybe we'll be together. I shouldn't have done what she said.. she just said that so that we could get away from each other and I could be miserable again and she could use me... that's what she did few days ago.. she forced my to say those words to you or else she would tell everyone about my illness and I would get expelled from school. I saw you faint I was really worried but thank god you are ok now.

I am really sorry for troubling you. I am leaving Seoul for my treatment :) I hope you will be always happy. Lee Hyun-Jae" Chaeyoung read the letter out loud her hands shaking, and eyes filled with tears; trying not to cry.

"it wasn't his fault, he was just trying to move on, just trying to be happy being friends" she said her voice cracking.

~

I updated! I'm also really sorry for not updating. the comments are open for you to swear at me, and write your views.