9.I'm gonna make you mine

Taeyong POV
We're now going at school. Today Lisa and Ten are gonna make their relationship official. It's been a week since they started dating. They hid it as when jencas and jido made their relationship official they got a lot of hate and Lisa and Ten didn't want that.
Chaeyoung was walking in front.
"Guys can I have some attention please" she shouted making all eyes on her.
"Thanks. Now I wanna present you are newest couple Ten and Lisa but before they come forward I want to say that please don't hate them. They both love eachother. I want you all to support them till the end." She said as she nudged Ten and Lisa to come forward.
We were shocked when there were applauses and blessings by the other students rather than hate.
"Power of Rosé" she said as she saw the shocked face of ours.
__________
Rosé POV
The class just ended. Mr.Lee called me in his office as he wanted to talk about some things. Also we got an A+ for our project. I am freaking tired. I was binge-watching a kdrama last night.
I yawned as I went back to the class.
After sometime Ms.kang our history teacher came and started the lesson.
~
Author's POV
As the history class started Rosé started getting more sleepy just by looking at the book. She leaned at table and started sleeping.
Taeyong hated history but for the sake of grades he was paying attention. He looked over at his left just to see a beauty sleeping.
'Is she serious? Sleeping in history class? She is dead meat! If teacher finds out she will get detention' he thought as he saw her peacefully sleeping.
He was trying to wake her up when Ms.kang came to their table. She woke her up.
"So miss park can you tell me why were you sleeping?" Ms.kang asked.
'She's dead today' he thought.
"Miss I was tired" she replied sleepily. "So can you tell me the answer of the 4 and and 5 questions?" Ms.kang asked glaring her.
"And if you can't you can straight away leave to go to detention" Ms.kang continued.
'She's dead...completely dead...hope you rest in peace my friend' he thought.
Rosé looked at the questions.
"Ugh these? These questions are easy" she said as she explained both questions in detail.
The whole class gasped.
'Easy AF. I don't even need to revise them' she thought as she finished telling the answers.
Ms.kang just smiled and went back to teaching.
While Rosé went back to her dreamland.
"Ms.park you can't sleep here" Ms.kang said.
She just groaned.
"How many questions do I have to answer?" She replied.
"Detention Ms park" Ms.kang shouted.
While she lazily went out of classroom smiling to herself on her way to detention room.
She leaned on the table of the room.
'Thank God I can sleep peacefully now" she said as she drifted to dreamland.
_______
"Where is chae?" Ten and Jaehyun asked as they saw Taeyong approaching the table alone.
It was lunch time and the gang were seating on their usual place eating.
"Detention" Taeyong shortly replied.
"Why?" Win-win asked.
"She was sleeping while Ms.kang's class and she back talked her" Taeyong replied.
"I told her not to binge watch kdarmas at night" Ten said.
"There she is" Jennie said pointing towards the girl who was happily coming toward their way.
"Completed my sleep" she said as she approached them.
"As expected" everyone said at the same time.
"Get aside idiot I need to sit too" she said to Taeyong.
"I have a name you know?" Taeyong said as every time when she calls him it's always a hey you or stupid or idiot.
"I don't care" she said as she sighed in the food.
"And why were you both staring at me in class?" She said referring to Taeyong and Jaehyun.
"You looked cute" Jaehyun said.
Taeyong mentally nodded
"You looked like an idiot" he said
"Not more than you" she replied.
And the lunch went with some teasing, couple flirting and some cat fights.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But little did they know that their was a person most likely a boy who was staring at Rosé everywhere.
"I'm gonna make you mine.....CHAE" he said smirking to him self.