Introduction

This is my first book. This was written by 13 year old me. Please spare any mistakes. This is a Roséyong book and might contain other ships
~
Park chaeyong/Rosé was called the sweetest girl. She was calm, sweet, helping, a social butterfly and innocent. A girl who was liked everyone. But no longer after what happened to her in middle school. She was started getting bullied, and no one was there to help her. She was even humiliated by her crush saying she was ugly. When she couldn't take it anymore she left Korea and started living in Australia. Now she has changed she has became cold, savage, mean, antisocial, hates meeting people and can stand for herself. She is no longer sweet and calm. And scary when she is angry.

~
Lee Taeyong was once a sweet, helpful, caring and everything what you need in a man. He still is but now more cold. He became like this after that incident. The incident? He was in a relationship with a girl for a year, it was their anniversary, he decided to give her surprise. He went to her home and saw her making out with another person. He broke up with her. It has been years now. He has moved on. He has changed. He became cold and Antisocial.

~
What will happen when these two cross ways. A boy and a girl who are cold. Who doesn't believe in love. A boy and a girl who lack warmth.
~
I know Roséyong is a underrated ship. But I thought they might look good. Please ignore any mistakes. This is my own imagination. And feel free to comment. Please don't copy.