14.Study Session

Chaeyoung was pretty happy these past few days. She got over her trauma. She didn't have to take care of anything, She felt happy.

Paying attention on classes, doing all assignments, everything was going great.

Rather than being like a ghost she was, not enough sleeping, drinking tons of coffee, dark eye bags, face pale, and lots and lots of cursing. she was getting back to her older behavior, a happy Chaeyoung that everyone missed. Sleeping on time, no eye bags, completely carefree, eating sufficiently, a little bit of coffee, except her cursing everything was back to normal. The cute Chaeyoung that everyone loved was back.

~~~~

"Damn I just got passing marks for Maths test. Looks like Mr. Hyun is going too lecture me again" Taeyong said groaning. They were in the cafeteria right now, in their usual spot.

"what grade did u get Chaeyoung?" Jisoo asked in her motherly voice as she was worried Chaeyoung was failing her classes again seeing her this quiet.

"I topped" Chaeyoung said simply shrugging, while others were shocked. These past few days Chaeyoung had been topping her tests even the teachers were pretty shocked with her grades.

"Taeyong looks like you need to pay attention too" Johnny said.

"Yeaaaah~" Taeyong said while munching on his food not even looking up just munching.

Johnny just chuckled at how he was just cutely munching on his food not caring about anything happening around him.

~~~~

Taeyong and Chaeyoung were going side by side telling jokes and laughing.

These past few days these both have been getting along with each other. Being classmates, neighbors, and having same interests made them pretty much inseparable. You looking for Taeyong? You'll find Chaeyoung next to him. In cafeteria, class, corridors, garden, gym, everywhere.

All they do is share some jokes, their embarrassing moments, talk about their faves and of course how single they both are and how they third wheel the couples. Laughing, roasting each other and something we all do with our Bff's, judging other people together. Having movie nights every Friday and Saturday.

"Uh..... Chaeyoung can you uh..... you know my grades are getting low so can we uh-"

"Have a study session? I was thinking about the same thing besides you're really getting low grades, you should really pay attention now" Chaeyoung said cutting Taeyong's words making a face.

"Hey are you looking down at me? I'm older that you and taller too" He said making a sulky face.

"Ok you big baby enough the sulking let's go to my apartment and start studying, Tomorrow's History test and yeah literature test plus we have tons of homework" she said ruffling his hair, both getting into her apartment ready for study.

"Fighting!" they both said high-fiving.

📖

5 hours passed. They both were constantly studying, not taking a break. By now they have prepared the tests for tomorrow and just completed all the homework.

"Ugh my back hurts. I bet I haven't this much in my whole life but today.... It's my first time studying this much but yea I feel like I would top tomorrow" Taeyong said stretching his arms

"We'll see about that tomorrow" Chaeyoung said doing the same.

"I'm so tired, I don't feel like standing up" he said laying down.

"Same buddy, let me just order some food I'm so freaking hungry" she said.

"Same my stomach is singing 'Growl' by Exo" he said.

They both looked at each other for a minute and started shouting growl lyrics as loud as they can.

"E X O YEAHHHH!!!!!" and ended up laughing together.

Catching her breath Chaeyoung ordered some Bokkeumbap (Kimchi fried rice), Kimchi Jjigae (Kimchi stew), and some Bibimbap.

"Are you sure we can eat all that, You know you ordered a lot we won't be able to eat all that" He said sitting up.

"We will" she said with determination in her eyes.

About half and hour the food arrived, it would be an understatement to say that they were not dying with hunger.

Giving the delivery man the money she slammed the door and they both just dig into the food like they haven't eaten in a year.

After finishing the food in just 15 minutes with a bit of choking and fighting for the food. Chaeyoung stood up and cleaned all the mess they created while eating with Taeyong helping her.

After cleaning they both just sat on the sofa tired not knowing what they should do next.

Minutes passed with them just staring at space without blinking and moving.

"MOVIE!" suddenly they both stood up and shouted the same thing.

"Which movie though?" Chaeyoung asked tilting her head.

"What about a horror movie?" Taeyong said smirking at his answer.

Though at first Chaeyoung hesitated a bit but eventually gave in.

~~

Hi this is author. I've decided I'll update this story two time a week or probably more than that but two times is a must so that I won't go on hiatus again hehehe.

Tell me your thoughts in the comments :)

THANK YOU FOR 1K READSSSSS