12. The Truth Untold

"I know you are curious but....... I am not in the place to tell you this...." She continued "All I can tell you is.... He harmed chae.... Not just mentally but physically too"
___

Taeyong POV
That's the all jisoo noona told me...
Ugh NOW I WANT TO KNOW!
"Ugh can you stop shouting I was tryna sleep here" 
Wait- this voice sounds familiar-
"Of course it does Mr. Taeyong"
"I said it loud?" I asked scratching my nape in embarrassment.
There lays the girls that has made ma questioning my sanity-
"You have to be sane to question your sanity"

I said it loud again?
"Yea you did actually" she said groaning.
"Now can you leave I'm trying to sleep here. You're just annoying the shit outta me"
"Hey! That's mean!"
Besides it's not like you're sick or anything.
"I just had a panic attack Besides you don't even know what I've been going through" she turned to face me.

That beautiful face which got me going insane is now completely pale and showing no emotions. How can it be so so beautiful even without anything? WTF AM I EVEN THINKING

"Will you PLEASE leave now?"
"Wait a minute..... How am I even here? I was going back home though"
"You've been here since morning"
"I have been?"
"You seriously need consultation... You're going insane" she said squinting her eyes at me
Cute. THE CURTAIN THE CURTAIN LOOKS CUTE.

"You're right am going insane" I said looking down.

"Hey I was kidding you know"
"Can I ask you something?" I said looking at her.
"Yes if you leave after this"
"Lee Hyunjae" I simply replied.
"Who?"
"Chaeyoung Don't act like you don't know" I said my eyes never leaving hers.
"Why do you wanna know though?"
"Just because-" That's what I've been asking myself too.
"Ok"
"OK?! YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME?"
"You can just say I want to let it all out"

3rd person POV

"It all started when.... I...confessed to my crush and I got....uh rejected with tons of disrespect" she looked over at the boy who was once looking at her with all seriousness.

He sat there biting his lips trying his best not to laugh but failed.

"YOU GOT REJECTED hahahah" he said between laughs. He looked up laughing hard just to see Chaeyoung glaring at him with fire in her eyes that made him shut his mouth.

"Don't cut my lines. I will stop if you speak again" she said still glaring at him.
"I'll keep my mouth shut" he replied looking down almost scared seeing Chaeyoung glaring at him.

"I met Hyunjae next day. I was in the library, reading a book-"
"I know what people do in library, no one goes to library to learn dance right"
"I SWEAR-"
"Sorry sorry I won't do it again. Continue"

"I was reading the book and he came. I didn't pay much attention thinking he just wanted to sit and read what he wanted since the library get's pretty much full at that time. But he was looking for the book I had. After school we met as he needed the book-"
"Ooh the book. Wait what kind of book was it?..........Sorry"

"We started to talk and meet a lot and eventually became friends. We used to have night outs, went to party's and things like that. A month later he started behaving weirdly. He suddenly told me that he would be coming my home to have a fun night, out of no where. I was confused and pretty much scared too since his voice was too serious and deep........."

"WHAT? FINISH? THATS IT?"
"No.... It actually has.... Something more....but-"
"You know you can share it with me....... If you're comfortable"

Sighing she started.
"I wish I believed my guts and stopped him, called someone atleast or run away.....I wish I did it. He came in straight to my side. He started saying things like 'how much he liked me from starting' 'he became my friend so I could trust him' 'he was the one who forced my crush to disrespect me as he liked me' 'he never wanted th-the book h-he wanted m-me' His eyes started to get dark as he said those w-words"

"A-And he said h-he would do any-anything to h-have me all t-to himself w-whether i-i like it or n-not"

"H-he then t-tried to k-kiss m-me and rap-"
"HE DID WHAT?!" Taeyong shouted standing from where he was. Intentionally cutting her words knowing it was hard for her.

"Chaeyoung-ah don't cry don't cry. You did nothing wrong here. He was the one tried to use you after giving you faith in him. Believing or trusting someone isn't wrong. It's just the person who you trust can be wrong and a faker... Not everyone you meet are true and are with you because of what you are... There are some who fake everything, just to use you" he said hugging her trying to calm her down.

"Just remember this Chaeyoung....... I'm always with you and I'll be always with you"

~~~~

Y'ALL I'M SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ANYTHING. I'M SORRY FOR GHOSTING... I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN!

AND I WANNA THANK Y'ALL FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY AND FOR STILL BEING HERE!!

I just released another book. A yuwin book. The prologue and characters are out. I hope you support that too!!

And I LOVE YOU ALL <3