7.Will you be my girlfriend?

3rd person POV
"Are you gay?"
Taeyong choked on his food after hearing those words. Rosé patted his back as she gave him water.
His heart started beating fast. He shrugged the feeling and looked up to face her.
"What makes you think that?" He asked her.
"First I want to say that I didn't mean to check your phone so please don't be mad"
"Okay I won't" he replied shortly
"Your lockscreen had a picture of you kissing Jaehyun, I thought you kept it because of a dare and all. Just then a message just popped up, the sender's name was saved as my baby and the message was like today is our movie night don't forget with a kiss emoji and till what I remember you said you didn't have a girlfriend so I checked the sender's profile and it was Jaehyun so I thought-" he cut her
"That I was gay?" He asked and she just nodded. He started laughing.
"Stop laughing" she said glaring him.
"No I'm not gay" he replied ignoring her glares.
"Then explain that" she said pointing towards his phone.
"The pic was a dare and one of them clicked pic and made the pic my lockscreen. I didn't changed as it looked cute" he said digging in his food again.
"And the 'my baby' thingy?" She asked looking at him curiously.
"Since Jaehyun is younger then me so I call him as my baby and all" he replied simply.
"And what about that kiss emoji?" She asked again.
"Geez, we're not gay just straight get that in your head you annoying little piece" he said as he became annoyed of her interrogation.
"Yah! I'm not that little. What's your height then?" She asked angrily as he just called her short.
"I'm 5'9" he replied shortly.
"I'm 5'6 boy we don't have much difference in height" she replied.
"Let's get on work I have some important plans today" she said eyes fixed on her laptop as she was completing the project.
"What plans" he asked.
"Why do you care? Here help me in this" she said pointing toward the screen.
After an hour the project was completed. They both were happy since it looked pretty and was well organised.
"Since the project is done what to do now?" He asked her.
"Let's eat" she replied jumping like a child.
'Cute- wait what am I even thinking?' He thought seeing her jumping like a child.
They both ate at the café and were hanging out now.
But suddenly a She received a message. She took out her phone to look who was the one that messaged her.
                               Ten Oppa❤
Ten oppa-
Chae where you at?
I'm waiting!!
Did you forget our plans?
You are making me nervous now!!
Are you ok??
Did something happened?
Chae??
She quickly replied him seeing how worried he got.
Chae-
I'm OK oppa
Sorry I forgot
I'm just coming wait for me!!

Ten oppa-
Girl you got me worried here.
I'm waiting come fast!!

Chae-
I'm coming!! I'll run as fast as flash!!

Ten oppa-
No take your time..I don't want to get you in trouble or hurt..
And don't run on roads take a cab..

Chae-
Luv ya😘

Ten oppa-
😘 Be safe 😘

Chae-
Yes I will❤

Ten oppa-

Taeyong felt his heart being squeezed.
He suddenly felt unwell. Why? He didn't even knew. Seeing those messages made him mad?
"Oh fu*k how could I forgot" she mumbled but enough loud for Taeyong to hear.
"Sorry but I have to go, bye!!" She said and ran all her way without waiting for Taeyong to say something.
He just blinked seeing her all happy as she ran. He never saw her this happy before. He wanted to run away to some place where no one could find him but his foot took him running behind her.
____
Rosé POV
I ran to the place where we both decided to meet. It wasn't that far from where I was. Today is the day he said he is gonna confess his feelings to Lisa. I was so happy. But he said he was nervous so we decided that before confessing his will be practising to ease the nervousness out.
I saw him standing there. Everything was decorated as we did it. He had bouquet in his hand and everything was perfect.
"I told you not to run here" he said as he saw me panting.
"I'm sorry but I wasn't that far so I decided to run here" I replied as I calm down.
"So should we start?" I asked as he nodded.
"Ok" he said as he inhaled and started..
"Hey chae I have liked you for a long time and I never knew when I started to love you. Now I'm madly in love with you and I just wanna say that I love you with whole my heart and I will always love you...you are the only woman in my heart and I love you love you love you" he took a short pause before saying
"Will you be my girl friend chaeng?" I hugged him as he did a great job. I hope he say all this in front of Lisa too.
"You did a great job oppa. Now don't get nervous in front of her and at last if she says yes which I know is gonna happen you have to kiss her. OK?" I asked
"Yes mam" he replied.
I saw a familiar person standing in distance from us. He was gonna leave when I called him..