11.Scared

Rosé POV
I was going through the hallway going to the main door. Our school just ended. There's very less students here. I had some work to do as Mr.Ahn called me and now I was heading to home when someone pulled me in the empty classroom.
"Who are you" I softly asked.
"I didn't think you would forget me that easily" he replied smirking.
'He's ugly'
I tilted my head in confusion.
"I am Lee Hyunjae." He said smirk never leaving leaving his face.
"Lee Hyunjae? I feel like I have heard that name before.
"Do I know you?"
"How babe how can you forget me?" He said getting closer to me.
That's when I remembered everything...that dark past which I never wanted to meet again....the past from which I kept hiding is back....
"I guess you got the answer huh?"
"S-stay away from me" I replied.
I was getting scared when be started talking every word that comes out is scaring me reminding me of those dark days.
"You seem to get to close to that idiot nowerdays huh?"
"If you were trying to make me jealous it worked"
"It isn't as you t-think" I said never making an eye contact.
"Aww why aren't you making eye contact with me? Didn't you miss me?"
"I-I didn't"
"You've gotten more hotter babe"
"S-Shut up" I replied.
"Aww. I'm hurt" he said dramatically placing a hand on his chest making me scoff.
"But remember I would love to continue that and believe me when I say I would do it I'm gonna definitely do it. Be ready" he said after heading out of the class leaving me alone.
Taeyong POV
I should be home by now but g at the end time when I was going to leave the classroom Mrs.Kim just called me lecturing me about focusing. But what can I do everytime when I try to focus someone would come and ruin it.

I was going through the hallway when I saw Chae going to same direction. I was going to approach her when I saw someone pulled her inside a empty classroom?

I decided to listen to their conversation. I sound like a creep but I don't care man.

I was listening to their conversation.
How does she know him?
I was getting very confused as he used the words like babe. Is he her ex? But chae never told me that she even had a ex.
I saw chaeyoung getting scared.
Why is she even scared when she can easily fight him? She never get scared from any of my threats but this shorty man?

Did that short man just called me an idiot? I'm gonna kick his a**.

What does he even want to continue? Be ready? What the fu** is happening? He sounds more like a creep than me. Wait I'm not a creep.

All these thoughts got interrupted when I saw him come out.

I was literally gonna kick him for calling me a idiot. When I saw that chaeyoung was still frozen on her place not moving a inch. Her eyes showing fear.

I went inside to check on her. When I saw that she was breathing heavily.

"Are you ok chae? What's happening?" I asked keeping my hand on her shoulder assuring her that I'm here.
"P-panic a-attack" she replied as she was not able to breath properly.
"Try to take deep breaths."
"I-I c-can't"
"T-try" I stuttered as I saw her suffering.
Without a second thought I picked her up in bridal style assuring her I'm with her.
My heart started beating faster and faster.
'Not now'

Rosé POV
I opened my eyes just to be met with some boring white walls. I looked around to see a tired Taeyong sleeping. I realized that I'm in the hospital. The horrible scene of today started playing in my head. I closed my eyes trying to forget everything.

Taeyong POV
I groaned and opened my eyes to see an angel sleeping in front of me. I sighed seeing that she's ok.
I went out going to get something for her as I knew she would be hungry.
I saw Jisoo and the girls running with concerned faces with Ten behind them with a concerned and scared face.
"She's in" I said pointing towards her room.
After few minutes when I came back I saw Ten sitting outside with three girls on his side as Lisa was crying and Jennie was comforting her.
I went inside just to see Jisoo trying to control her tears and chae crying.
"She's here unnie" I heard her say as I saw shock evident on jisoo's face.
"H-he s-said t-that-" she got cut off as her sobbing was getting higher.
"Don't force yourself too much" I said sitting on the edge of the bed.
Out of the blue I felt someone hugging me and I felt my shoulder getting wet with her tears. I hugged her back patting her head assuring her.
"I'm scared Taeyong" she said
"Shh I'm here" I said.
"Please don't leave me alone" she said as she started crying on my shoulder. I motioned Jisoo to go out of the room as she was crying.
"I'll never leave you. Never" I said.
After some time the sobbing stopped. I saw over my shoulder to see her sleeping.
'At least I was able to give you a shoulder while crying'

"She's sleeping" I said to them as I was now out of her room.
"That's a relief" Jisoo said.
"Which man was she talking about? And why did she get scared and a panic attack after she found out that the man was Lee Hyunjae?" I asked.

I need my answer.