17. Awkward

Jaehyun was happy to see both of his friends kiss, he kind of already shipped both of them? He thought after that kiss, Taeyong or Chaeyoung would confess and they both would be in a relationship while he would third-wheel them. But as they both got off the ride they both stood there like nothing ever happened, everything got awkward. Chaeyoung ran to get some ice-cream while Taeyong ran to the opposite side to get churros, while he stood there confused on what he should do to make them less awkward.

No one spoke a word on the way to home. Everything got awkward because of me.... why did I have to ruin everything.... Chaeyoung thought.

"See you both at school tomorrow!!" Jaehyun said as they reached the dorm, not forgetting to give his healing smile.

It was just two awkward beings walking together nothing on their minds, not knowing how to start a conversation.

"Tae-" Chaeyoung said trying to start a conversation.

"Oh we're here, see you tomorrow Chaeyoung" Taeyong said sprinting up to his door, waving a bye to Chaeyoung and trying to get as fast as he can.

Chaeyoung smiled back to him. she stood there scratching her nape a bit confused. Ok? she thought entering her apartment.

Taeyong sighed as he saw Chaeyoung getting inside her apartment.

"Ugh I made everything awkward!!" Taeyong groaned being genuinely angry on himself for ruining the whole mood. But a specific scene from the amusement kept replaying in his.

"Why am I thinking about the kiss?! I don't like her, we both are just friends and I bet she thinks the same way too!" Taeyong said humming to himself.

"But why would she kiss me then?"

"No! Stop thinking about it! Lemme just sleep" He said walking to his bedroom trying to forget what he should.

~🌹~

"Uhh why isn't today Sunday?? I really just wanna lay in the bed whole day" Taeyong groaned snuggling into blanket. Few moments later he woke up completely fresh, he sat up on the bed doing some stretching. He looked at the watch, his smile suddenly disappearing. 7:50..... shit!

He stood up doing all his morning routine as fast as he can, running around the house, falling a few times but in the end he was ready till 8:05.

"Oof everything done" he said locking the door, breathing in the fresh air.

Now all I have to do is.....run to the school! and with that he sprinted to the school.

~🌹~

"On time! we were worried you will be late today" Taeil said patting a panting Taeyong.

"It would've been fun to see him getting scolded though" Doyoung said smirking.

"Hey! don't say that!" Taeyong replied smacking Doyoung lightly on the shoulders.

Just then a sprinting Chaeyoung came in sight.

"H-hey stop!!" Taeyong shouted as he saw Chaeyoung running fully fast to his side, closing his eyes ready for impact. Chaeyoung successfully stopped before bumping into Taeyong, holding her knees she heaved heavy sighs.

"Another late personality, can I ask why you're late?" Johnny asked in crossing his arms.

"C-can I get water first?" she asked still breathing heavily.

"Here" Ten handing him his water bottle rubbing her back.

"So.... why are you late again?" Johnny asked again after seeing her calming down.

"Overslept" She simply replied

"And what did you do at night to make you overslept?" He said knowing something's must been up for her to over sleep.

"Are we investigating me right now?" she replied chuckling awkwardly but seeing their stares she had to answer them.

"I binge-watched the latest drama that came out" She straight-forwardly said a bit embarrassed. Just then bell rang indicating them to go to their classes. Chaeyoung mentally thanked the bell for saving her from a lecture about the cons of staying late at night.

Chaeyoung and Taeyong both went to their class together chitchatting a bit the awkwardness never leaving.

"Uh Taeyong... I'm really sorry about yesterday, It must've been to sudden for you-" she started her head hanging low genuinely sorry for her actions that made their friendship awkward, she was so afraid to lose Taeyong as a friend after yesterday which was the reason she was stressed and decided to start a drama trying to forget everything for a while but ended up binge-watching it till 3 am.

"Hey it's ok, I already forgot about that and you should do plus this shouldn't bother our friendship" He said holding her hand softly and smiled at her while she smiled back.

'But what if I don't want too?'

'What if I say I never did?'

~🌹~

"Everyone welcome the new kid, he came here from 'Foyou Highschool'!" The teacher said clasping her hands.

"Hi... uh I'm Wook, Lee Wook a transfer student from 'Foyou Highschool'. I would love to be friends with you all" The new student or Wook said shyly bowing.

~

What do you think about the new student or as his name is wook?

Don't forget to tell me your thoughts! I would love hearing them :]