8.Do I love her?

Taeyong POV
I ran behind her. She was running to a unfamiliar place. I stopped as I saw her running to the man whom she was texting Ten. He was standing at a bridge perfectly decorated with lights. I got close to them so I could hear them. I may sound like a stalker and all but at this moment I don't care. I wasn't able to hear some things so I got more close but hid myself so they won't spot me.
"Hey chae I have liked you for a long time I never knew when I started to love you. Now I'm madly in love with you and I just wanna say that I love you with whole my heart and I will always love you....you are the only woman in my heart and I love you love you love you" Ten said I was shocked and sad. He took a break and was going to speak the thing I don't want to hear.
'Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it' I kept mumbling.
"Will you be my girlfriend chaeng?" He said.
No please no please say no please say no.
My heart shattered as I saw her hug Ten tightly and happily.
I felt like crying. They both were happily sharing their moment and here I am sulking.
I was just gonna leave home when
"Hey!!" I heard her shout. I looked behind just to see both of them coming towards my direction while smiling from ear to ear. The smile that is never saw.
"What were you doing here?" She asked me.
"Oh I was just passing by. What about you?" I asked although I already know it.
"I was helping oppa" she replied. Helping? He just confessed you how was it helping? By being the girl he loves? I don't even understand this girl?
As if she saw my confused face she replied that made me shock.
"Ten oppa likes Lisa and all this decoration. We did it. Today he was gonna confess to her and he wanted to practise as he was nervous" she blunted out. So Ten don't likes rosé. Omg...I'm so happy. Thank God.
Ten looked at her in disbelief as she said those words.
"Oh....oops" she said cutely.
'Did I just say cutely? Never mind'
"Sorry but please don't tell anyone" she said.
"I won't" I replied.
"So I just have to call Lisa now" she said as she went aside making excuses to being Lisa here.
"You look relieved?" Ten asked
"Oh do i?" I asked although I know I was smiling from ear to ear. Ten looked at me suspiciously. He was gonna say something when Rosé came to us and said him to get back to his place. And comforted him as he was getting nervous.
Just then she came to me and pulled me with her to hide.
Just then Lisa came.
Her eyes were fixed to the couple and she tried to comfort him while hiding.
While I just stared at her as she did everything to make him less nervous.
I got startled when she started jumping like a kid happily and started shouting. Just then I noticed that Ten and Lisa were kissing. They look good together.
She started shouting Tenlisa as she went to the new couple.
"You looked so cute together aww" she said she hugged them.
"You know it was the first kiss of both of you" she said as she showed them the whole video of confession and kissing.
"You were here?"
"You made a whole video?"
Lisa and Ten said at same time.
"Yes I was here as it's me who did and decided all this. I'm the mastermind and no need to thank me. And yes I made a whole video so that everyone could see this" she said smiling from ear to ear. She looked like a baby.
"I don't know when something like this could happen with me" she said as she pouted. Cute..
"When will someone love me truly. When will I have a relationship like this"
"Ugh! I am so sad. I am the only one who doesn't have a boyfriend" she fake cried. Cute..
"Now Lisa and oppa will ditch me to go to their dates"
"Who would I hang out with?" She said as she hugged Ten pouting and fake crying.
'I'm literally here'
'Wait what?'
'I must be sick or something'
"You'll get the right one for you too just wait" Ten said as she was fake crying.
"Yes you just need to wait. Maybe you have met that person already but you both just need to understand your feeling. Maybe he loves you but he doesn't really know that he does. You just have to wait till the right time" Ten said.
"From where did you learn these things" Rosé said.
"It's true. I never knew I loved Lisa if it wasn't for you chae. You just need to wait for right time" he said patting her back while she just nodded.
"I feel like I'm the one third wheeling here" Lisa said as she looked at ten who was patting Rosé.
"Same here" I said as we both eyed them more like glaring. Rosé was real crying now. My eyes went wide when he kissed her forehead after comforting her.
"Don't get shocked they both do it a lot" Lisa said.
"Oh" I replied shortly.
_____
I was now at my home. It was late and I was trying to sleep but the words Ten said keeps lingering in my head. Though they were said to Rosé why do I think that those words were some kind of related to me.
'The one who you love maybe is around you but you don't know it yet. Maybe that person doesn't acknowledge his feeling for you. Maybe he/she is waiting too. Maybe you both are already connected but doesn't realize yet. Maybe you already love her........her..........Chae..
Do I love her?