Late Night Movies

As selected they both were ready to see horror movie.

Chaeyoung was bringing blankets since it was getting cold and Taeyong was selecting the movie they should watch. They already prepared the popcorn and some snacks even after eating that much food.

After settling down everything Chaeyoung sat down beside Taeyong covering both of them in the blanket she brought.

"What movie did you choose?" She asked getting comfortable under the blanket.

"I know this would be a bit scary for you but this was the only movie available in the horror movie genre" he said pointing towards the latest movie from the conjuring universe 'The devil made me do it'

"You know if you get scared watching it you can always hug me" Taeyong said bravely as if he isn't afraid of horror movies.

Chaeyoung just chuckled at what he said.

"I'm not kidding I really am not scared of horror movies!" He said pouting while she just nodded paying attention to the movie that just started.

It's just been around 20-30 minutes and Taeyong was already screaming. He had his head on the crook of Chaeyoung's neck, hugging her tightly making it look like they were cuddling but rather than both of them being happy, Taeyong was completely terrified at the point that he was crying.

"Let me just change the movie..... what movie do you want to see?" she asked patting his head calming him down.

"Uh- A marvel movie?" he asked glancing up with his lips a bit swollen, nose red, his face glistening from tears making him look ethereal. Damn..... How tf can he look like this whilst crying while I look like a pig after crying....

"Yea of course" she said after choosing a Marvel movie to watch still patting his head. Taeyong sat back wiping his tears.

"I....actually lied to you..... I hate horror movies and uh-" he started explaining his sudden outburst feeling a bit embarrassed but got cut off my Chaeyoung's loud laugh she was trying to hold earlier.

"HEY! DON'T LAUGH AT ME!" He said hitting her with a pillow trying to stop her from laughing.

"But seriously you could have just told me you were scared of horror movies" she said wiping some non-existent tears from her face.

Still in the cuddled up position they both watched the movie not minding to change the position they were in.

They were halfway into the movie and Taeyong was already asleep, not wanting to wake him up Chaeyoung just switched the television off and looked at Taeyong peacefully sleeping she was strong but not to that extent that she could bring a sleeping Taeyong to the bedroom. Therefore she just sat there running a hand through his hair, just realizing how perfect he looked even while sleeping, how beautiful he was. After a few minutes she was fast asleep too.

~🌹~

It was 7:15 in the morning and both Chaeyoung and Taeyong running around to get ready for school. Both of them overslept. Their school starts at 8 but the main doors of schools close at 7:30 therefore each student have to reach school till 7:20. Though they might look like they don't give a fuck about school but reaching school at time is a must.

After around 10 minutes they both were ready to go. Doing a high-five with complete swag they both sprinted off as fast as they can.

As they reached the school they both saw the gates closed, they already expected it.

"What now?" she asked knowing damn well if they don't get in now, they would get detention for a whole week. Suddenly Taeyong hold her hand and dragged her to the back of the school.

"We need to jump over these railings and get in" Taeyong said as he started to climb over the railings. "Come on!" he said lending his hand, helping her to get in.

"Damn how did you know this" she asked as soon as they got into.

"Well Ms I've been in this school for years" he replied cleaning any dirt that was visible to him.

Reaching the corridors they didn't expect any student there but they were met with tons of students running to their classes.

"Looks like almost everyone was late today" Chaeyoung said smiling.

"Yup we were lucky" Taeyong replied both of them also rushing to their class.

To their luck the teacher was not here yet, thus they started memorizing things for the test.

~~~

Hope you like it! another update tomorrow!