solivagant

4r Da Squaw by Isaiah Rashad

Glendale, AZ
Monday January 18th
Samir Cadaver | Sage

"It's me!" Gianni's voice filled the house as she let herself in. After the incident where she couldn't get into Samir's house and she thought he'd ended up killing himself - not that he was suicidal or anything - she'd made sure she had spare keys so she could access the house at any time. Samir didn't like that all too much because he felt like he had no privacy and Gianni could just make herself welcome whenever she wanted.

He couldn't blame her though since he never told her to stop.

"How are you, are you okay?" Samir likes how she asks him about himself knowing she'll never get a response.

Samir walked through the hallway and towards Gianni.

"Saturday was so crazy, you would've absolutely hated it you're lucky you didn't come." Samir didn't know how to feel about her comment, he hated going out period she knew he hated clubs and being in public. Everybody did it was obvious.

Without needing to be asked Gianni continued, "Adelina is so mad at us. And that is so understandable but Acacia is a grown ass woman she can take care of herself." Samir didn't agree but he didn't voice his thoughts.

"She had sex with a nigga she just met, so what?" Gianni huffed as she steered Samir towards his living room. She sat down on one of his one-seated chairs and moved the grey cushion from behind her onto her lap. Samir watched as she got situated and then went into the kitchen to get them some beverages. He got himself a diet coke and Gianni a blue Fanta. He preferred diet coke but he couldn't explain why and he wouldn't anyways.

"And she was also drunk but so what, i don't see the problem." Samir thought Gianni just stated the problem.

"She had a couple of shots but she wanted to have sex with him she went over to him and she called me on Sunday morning and I went over there and she was fine." Samir wanted Gianni to leave, he didn't like what she was saying. He didn't want her to just rant on about Acacia, Adelina was in the right obviously but now she's getting talked about because she was trying to keep her friend safe.

"She was happy about it like what the fuck." Samir opened his can of diet coke and chugged it down before walking away from Gianni. He didn't want to hear her speak any more. He didn't want to hear anybody speak, he wanted to be alone now.

"Samir?" Gianni quickly followed after Samir, "are you unhappy with me now? I just don't get what the issue was, Acacia wanted it she was stressed out. If sex helps her then what is the problem."

That she was intoxicated, could barely stand and you all let her leave with some random man who took complete advantage of her and the given situation.

As Samir kept on walking back to his room Gianni noticed the anger rolling off of him, it wasn't anger per say but that is what she took it as.

"You can't run away from me, Samir." Samir didn't agree with her because that was exactly what he was doing. He continued walking to the end of his hallway before arriving at his bedroom, he pulled open his basic white door and closed it in Gianni's face. He put on his beats headphone to shut out any sound she may make. He didn't like listening to music. He just wanted to block Gianni out.

"Samir Cadaver I know you can hear me! Open this door immediately!" Samir felt like Gianni tried to parent him way too much, he didn't like being treated like he was an irresponsible teenager just because he tended to forget about his health or do stuff that could be deemed as reckless. Just because he didn't eat three meals a day it didn't mean he needed to be checked up on three times a day.

The only person who didn't irritate Samir to his bones was Soraya: she checked up on him daily but she knew her limits, she understood him and his feelings. She never pressured him and she never forced him for answers. Nor did she ever send him to some type of therapy when she realised he never spoke. She assimilated that he was what some may refer to as a 'special case' and she respected that.

Speaking of Soraya she was now messaging him.

soraya
Gianni's just messaged me, saying you've locked her out.

Gianni lied to Soraya some times about Samir's behaviour and Samir didn't respect that. She had no right to do that nor run to the woman when Samir didn't feel comfortable confiding in her.

Samir
They went clubbing on Saturday and Acacia slept with a random man

Soraya
I heard about that, Kaia and Adelina told me

Samir
They let her go home with him

Soraya
Are you angry with Gianni because of this?

Samir
I do not agree with her actions nor behaviour when discussing this. She was heavily intoxicated and should've been safely taken home by a friend.

Soraya
Adelina felt the same way, do you wish to not speak with Gianni or be friends with her because of this?

Samir
To do that would be exaggerating however she speaks of Adelina as if she is in the wrong or she is the bad person when they are not her

Soraya
Maybe you should speak with Adelina, Sam.

Samir
There is nothing to speak about.

Soraya
You have similar opinions on the matter, you do not want to talk to Gianni so try discussing it with someone who you share similar opinions with.

Samir
It isn't an opinion it's a fact.

Soraya
They shouldn't of let Acacia leave with the guy, correct. But what's done is done and we can't take back time, talking to Acacia yesterday evening she told me that they had a really good time and she sobered up pretty quickly and he took her out for breakfast. You have nothing to worry about x

Samir didn't respond to her, there was nothing left to say really.

"Can I come in now!" Gianni asked making her presence known once again. Despite the newfound information Samir still didn't want Gianni around him for the time being. Nothing personal he just wanted to be alone, "are you still not talking to me, Mir?" Samir felt like that statement was weird since he never spoke to her.

"Okay I'm sorry I understand the problem, she was drunk and sex intoxicated is rape I get that. Can we move forward now?" She wasn't sincere and Samir knew that. He wanted her to leave immediately, he wasn't mad at her but he didn't want her around him.

samir
Gianni won't leave me alone, make her leave please.

soraya
okay, why don't you come over? I made shrimp alfredo.

samir
on my way