monophobia

Next Lifetime by Erykah Badu

Glendale, AZ
Saturday June 6th
Omniscient

"So how come all of you stayed in Glendale?" Mindy asked as she bit into the breadstick.

The majority of them shrugged, "no point in moving out really." Adrienne said.

"I think I'm going to move out actually," Nahmir announced, "Mesa."

"That's not far, living in Arizona though the cities are quite close to each other. Mindy, where'd you live again?" Adrienne asked.

"I used to live in Scottsdale," Adrienne raised a brow and Mindy looked at Samir, he silently nodded his head and she told them all how she was now going to live with Samir in Surprise.

"Okay so are you guys like finally dating?" Addison asked as he responded to Itsuki's story.

"No, we're not dating. We're just 'companions'," Kaia rolled her eyes and cut her off.

"Companions don't kiss babygirl." Kaia said and the triplets agreed.

"Are you married, I couldn't help but notice the rock on your finger?" Mina laughed and held up her hand as Aisha rolled her eyes.

"It's a promise ring," Aisha blurted before Mina called which made her older sister mug her, "I swear on my deadbeat daddy whenever someone asks her that question she starts talking about 'oh we were in Malaysia and y'know he just popped the question'" Mina rolled her eyes as Noelle agreed with her.

"Aisha don't be rude to your big sister," Damaris said sternly as she ate a forkful of her salad, "and you know that's what you do."

"She gets it from me," Yaniera said as she looked at the rock on her own finger and everybody agreed, "when I got married I literally did not shut up about it all I bragged to everybody that would listen." Yaniera struggled to find love with raising a daughter and maintaining a secure job, it got so bad to the point where she literally felt like giving up and she did not have the finance to continue parenting Mina.

The second she told Soraya she wanted to give Mina up for adopted, Soraya slapped Yaniera so hard there was a handprint on her face for over 24+ hrs. Soraya apologised multiple times for resulting to violence but she couldn't believe Yaniera could do such a thing. Yaniera explained how she was in serious debt and could barely afford baby formula. The girls both shared some tears but then Soraya took the daughter and mother duo in.

She would never in a million years let her niece be thrown in the system, Yaniera began working as a personal assistant for Denny however she hated the job. She was thankful for what they were doing for her but she just couldn't do it.

She found this sugar daddy website and although sceptic she made an account, when two months passed and she hadn't found anyone she begun to feel like giving up. Lucky for her eventually in the end she found Sung-hoon and within two months he became her korean sugar daddy.

Their contract was strictly 'business' in a way, he'd fund her pockets and she'd spend time with him thrice a week and not cheat on him.

There was no sex involved since Sung-hoon was actually asexual but Yaniera didn't need sex nor did she care for it. She fell in love with her Korean sugar daddy and fell deep indeed.

She hid her living situation from him but as soon as he found out - some magical way - he instantly took her and her daughter in, yes he also took care of Mina like she was his own daughter and loved her like his own too. He'd take them both on trips abroad and give them the finest of jewellery and the best of clothes.