thalassophile

Self Control by Frank Ocean

Glendale, AZ
Sunday June 30th
Samir Cadaver | Sage

"Back on the road again." Kaia said with a laugh.

"Shut up because you chose to come here." Adrienne said as she ate a cheeto.

"Whatever girl, I can't believe there Addison Georgetown is driving though." Addison rolled his eyes from the drivers seat.

"We had to give Jalen over here a break." Acacia said as she looked up from her iPhone.

As we all know last week Jalen had chose the descanso gardens in California and this week Kaia was up for another road trip so they were going to lake Havasu state park.

Last week Jalen had rested out a van, after a long discussion they decided that it'd be best if they just all bought a van to travel in and that's what they did.

They couldn't find any nine-seater cars so they bought a pearl white Mahindra Scorpio S11 which had seven seats, Mindy was tiny enough to literally share a seat but if that ever got uncomfortable she could sit on Samir's lap and Acacia was more than happy to sit on Adelina.

"Yeah I drove like nine hours last trip." Jalen said grumpily he was not happy about being the designated driver.

"Who else drove then on the way back?" Samir raised his arm slightly before going back to his game.

"I didn't know." Adelina said as she rested her chin on Acacia's right shoulder.

"You was knocked out." Mindy said with a smile, "Um I'd just like to publicly apologise for my behaviour last week I know using my drunken state is a very horrible excuse and I do not drink at all guys and I've never been drunk before so I can most definitely admit that I am a lightweight and nothing can make up for my behaviour but I am really sorry, especially to Adelina and Acacia what I did was unacceptable."

Everybody began laughing at how serious she was as Mindy looked around confused.

"Girl you are being way too hard on yourself, you licked Acacia's chin that's all — that's the craziest thing you done." Acacia said as Mindy turned back in her seat.

There was five proper seats - including the passenger and driver seats - and then in the trunk you had to push up the two extra seats.

Adrienne was in the passenger seat with her twin beside her. Behind Adrienne was Kaia, then next to Kaia was Mindy who was next to Samir. Then in the trunk Gianni was on Jalen's lap who was sitting next to Acacia on Adelina's lap. They were unhappy about it but had no choice really.

"I know but my behaviour was highly inappropriate and I apologise for acting so careless Adelina."

"Girl you was drunk like drunk off your mind, it's fine I take no offence." Despite Adelina trying to assure her Mindy still felt bad.

"I set an awful first impression." Acacia rolled her eyes.

"Girl we were arguing with this italian bitch over here the whole time." Acacia started.

"I think we were the ones who set a bad impression." Adrienne finished.

"I don't get what my nationality has to do with absolutely anything, because if I said this Haitian bitch or this African bitch y'all would have a problem. Make it make sense."