onism

FREAK IN YOU by PARTYNEXTDOOR

Mesa, AZ
Wednesday July 11th
Mindy Manor | MM

"I'm so happy to see you, baby m." Itsuki said as he wrapped his arms around Mindy then lifted her into the air.

She wheezed as he let her back down and stuttered out a greeting. Itsuki then smirked as he looked at the man that he'd been flirting back and forth with, "Addison, I presume?" Addison nodded and was taken aback when he was pulled into the mans embrace by his neck.

Itsuki smashed their lips together and Addison struggled to match his pace due to the force but he loved the mans dominance.

Mindy's cheeks flushed red as she sat down in the clientele chair.

"I'm sorry, mindy bear. I got carried away." Itsuki apologised once their lips finally parted but he couldn't help but reconnect them and peck his lips a couple more times, "Okay let me get on with your hair."

"Sunny, are you staying?" Addison shook his head. Mindy had booked a hair appointment with Itsuki to get a frontal installed and she offered Addison to come to see Itsuki with her.

"He's my plus one basically." Mindy nodded as she took off her jacket to reveal her outfit of the day. Samir had definitely succeeded in getting her out of her comfort zone since so many things had changed drastically in her life: her confidence, her self-confidence, her stutter, her closet and her behaviour overall. She was a much different person and even Itsuki noticed that.

"Biiitch you're glowing, are you getting some dick?" Addison and Mindy laughed, "you're forreal glowing like giving me very much sun kissed doll."

"I-I'm not having sex with anyone, Suki. But there is a special someone in my life at the moment." Addison smiled knowing who she was talking about. He quickly took a boomerang of his feet and Mindy's side profile and uploaded it to his story.

"If you say so doll. Hair?" She's recently purchased a platinum blonde lace front and had been rocking her natural hair all weekend till her appointment. Addison handed her the hair which was in a small blue plastic bag and Mindy gave it to Itsuki.

"You have so much more hair then I last remember, your hair grows back so quickly." Itsuki praised as he ran his hands through her hair that'd gotten longer in the last month.

Mindy thanked him and he quickly got to work with braiding the hair. He did right braids and then placed a wig cap on. He then used some ghost bond XI wig adhesive glue and began dotting that around her hairline. Once done he cut the excess area of the cap, once finished he reapplied the hair glue and let it sit before three minutes before blow drying it and putting on the lace.

He then wrapped a bubblegum pink satin wrap around her edges and then begun hot combing the hair. Once finished he removed the satin wrap and cut off the excess cap on the lace and twisted the 'edges' before cutting them to the write size and then used olive oil mousse for her edges.

[never worn a lace nor done it nor seen someone do it upfront so apologies if i got steps wrong, literally just watched an instagram video and tried copying everything down]

"Thank you so much!" Mindy squealed as she shot up and hugged Itsuki tightly, Addison intervened when they started rocking back and forth, "sunnyyyy look at my haaaair." Mindy didn't know how to act as she ran her hands through her inches.