abditory

Say Yes by Floetry

Glendale, AZ
Wednesday June 4th
Samir Cadaver | Sage

"So what do you want to do for your birthday?" Adelina asked as Acacia took a big sip from her large sprite.

"I don't know to be honest," she said as she played with her straw and slushed it around in the cup, "I was thinking of going clubbing but we did that last year so not really any fun." Acacia added with a shrug.

"What about an evening cruise?" Gianni suggested, "like a boat night we can rent out a yacht right?" Everybody looked at her like she'd gone ballistic.

"That's like $2000+." Kaia informed as she poked a straw into her coke and sat down on the couch.

"Okay and it's my good sisters twenty-seventh birthday, bad bitches only turn twenty-seven once."

"That's just a whole lot of money," Adrienne said unsure.

"Okay so it's only like $2068," Adelina said as she looked at the website she'd been referred to, "that divided by nine is," she trailed off as she typed the calculation into her calculator.

"$229.77 anybody got that type of money to spend for a night?" Adrienne said as she typed it in faster, "Acacia you know I love you and all but that's a lot of money."

"Damn bitch if you can't pay for it, don't come. And actually it's just $258.5 since they'll only be eight of us."

"Damn bitch what about Soavi? And don't ever try play me like I'm broke baby these sliders cost more than your paycheque." Adrienne sassed back.

"Bitch you're wearing burberry furley sliders, I make that shit every damn hour."

"You mean every dank year, we know your little catering job don't be doing shit." Adrienne said with a life.

"Y 'all need to chill out forreal and I'll pay anything I gotta pay to go." Kaia said carelessly, she loved to recklessly spend her money. Kaia wasn't raised with money exactly however from the age of 3+ she was living comfortably but she knows what it feels like to go to sleep on a empty stomach and to have absolutely nothing to your name. Her brother wouldn't allow her to become greedy or money hungry etc.

That's why Kaia lived by the rules of living lift to the fullest, she spent her money on anything and everything because she didn't want to die one day thinking about what she could've done differently or about what she wanted to do or wished she could do.

"Bet so you paying for it all?" Adrienne said causing Kaia to roll her eyes.

"I'm really getting cheap bitch vibes like Lina said, you'll spend a 100 dollars on some ugly ass sliders but not on a party for your bestfriend." Not wanting to hear them begin bickering again Samir stood to his feet phone in one hand and alcoholic beverage in the other.

It'd been two days since him and Mindy had kissed and two days since he'd last seen her. Mindy usually come to the gym every day however she hadn't came yesterday.

Samir understood what this meant, she didn't want any relation with him that or either she was unsure of her feelings towards him and didn't know how to proceed with being around him.