fika

5 Year Plan by Chance the Rapper, Randy Newman

Surprise, AZ
Wednesday July 26th
Samir Cadaver | Sage

"Eek!" Mindy squealed as they arrived at their new home. She jumped out of the car and ran to the front door where O'Niel was waiting.

"Here's the keys." He dropped them into the palm of her hand and Mindy jumped into his hands.

He was taken aback and as he went to hug her back she was quickly peeled off of him. She blushed and apologised for her outburst and wrapped her arm around Samir's waist.

"Look, look Cade." She held the keys up in his face and dangled them.

He smirked as she pulled them away. "The moving van arrived last night, I had to come at nine pm to let them in. The boxes are," O'Niel used a spare key to unlock the house door then placed it on the counter, "that's a spare key by the way."

"This is going to take forever to take care of," Mindy gulped looking at all the boxes scattered around their floor.

"I can barely walk," she claimed with a dry chuckle.

Samir rubbed her arm comfortingly and kissed her forehead which settled her nerves almost instantly.

Mindy thanked O'Neil as she looked down at all the boxes.

"You're welcome, I'll be on my way now. If you need anything give me a call at 6028734459." The two thanked them and O'Neil quickly left.

"We have a lot to get through, I feel like if we just hurry up and sort it all out we can have it done in a good day alone." Samir nodded agreeing, he didn't want to procrastinate and leave it he wanted his whole house cleared.

"Do you want to do this alone?" At Samir's questioning gaze she elaborated, "like if we call the others it'd be quicker that's all." Samir didn't mind, she was right it would be a faster process."

'Can do' Mindy thought about it for a second and was tempted to do so but she realised it'd take away the importance of their new home. This was their home, their house that they shared together and would sleep in together.

"Nah it's fine, I'm going to take all the clothes boxes and put them into each respective room well our rooms and you can start wherever you want." Samir nodded and Mindy lifted two boxes and Samir grabbed a couple others and followed behind her.

They went back and forth putting each box in the closets, 'pack all your stuff in my bedroom since you'll mainly be in here then we can go shopping or something tomorrow' Mindy shyly smiled at the fact that he claimed that she'd be in his bedroom majority of the time, she had no complaints with it though she was over the moon: it was just nice to feel so included.

Mindy nodded and thanked him then he left to pack away the first bathroom stuff, "Can I play music!" Mindy yelled and stood waiting for the response she was never going to get.

Samir
feel free

Mindy yelled a thank you then grabbed her rucksack and pulled out some small things she'd carried in it, her alexa being one of them. She searched for a socket and found one beneath the light switch. She plugged her alexa in and kept it next to the wall. Alexa made the usual connecting noise then the light went blue.