dolent

Soccer Man by Shy Lennox

Cairo, Egypt
Saturday August 20th
Mindy Manor | MM

"Do you guys watch that show?" Everybody looked at Kaia questioningly, "that love island one."

"No but I've heard of it." Mindy replied as she took a sip of her strawberries and creme frappuccino.

"That's what I feel like." The girls were all sitting on the balcony and seven am so the sun had just arrived. They all still remained in their pyjamas and hungover but they were having a nice small catch up, par Adrienne who was snoring away on her boyfriend. Kaia would be in the same predicament if she wasn't fuelled by guilt.

"I have something to say." Kaia nibbled on her bottom lip as she looked out to the horizon, "i've really fucked up." the friends all shared glances worried.

"How badly?" Noelle asked breaking the silence.

"So bad." Kaia answered shaking her head, "like so very bad."

"Scale of 1-10." Mina verified.

"Just tell us what it is." Aisha didn't want to partake in mind games, "we'll be the judge of how fucked up it is."

"As long as you haven't cheated on Fallon then i'm sure it isn't that bad." Mindy said hopefully but the look Kaia gave her gad her thinking otherwise, "oh no."

"It was an accident!" Kaia claimed, "it's just ugh one thing lead to another."

"You said you were going to the hotel because you were horny and wanted your boyfriend, your boyfriend Kaia." Noelle reminded.

"I know, fuck I know I do." Kaia didn't know what to say for herself, "okay so I dropped and embarrassed myself then like loads of people came to help me. I thanked them they left but the waiter from that other night stayed."

"The waiter?" Mindy checked, "what waiter?"

"The one from the first day." Kaia nodded at Adelina.

"Wow," Acacia pushed her lips into a pout as she raised her eyebrows, "on a real note how was the dick?"

"Was it worth it?" Noelle didn't condone cheating in the slightest, she'd had it done to her and wouldn't wish it on anybody. The amount of insecurities and self-doubt that came with it was indescribable.

"Noelle," Kaia trailed off, "you know it meant nothing."

"You cheated on your boyfriend Kaia, so like I said was it worth it?"

"Girl don't do this." Acacia forewarned.

"Don't do what? She's a cheater point blank period, if you're expecting me to sugarcoat shit because you're my friend or whatever you can forget that."

"Calm down No." Mina put her hand on her sisters arm, "let Kaia explain."

"But what's there to explain! If Fallon cheated none of y'all would be listening to his explanation, i'm not sitting here for these double standards."

"Relax and tone it down." Mindy advised.

"All of the workers left but he stayed, he asked me some questions and how much I'd had to drink. I was slurring my words and making a fool out of myself."

"Did he rape you?" Noelle's heart dropped and everything took a twist.

"Not really but I was drunk but I won't use that as an excuse." Mindy shook her head.

"You'd had about fifteen jungle juices Kay, we shouldn't of even let you walk in your own." Kaia sighed as she stared off into the distance.

"It was a foolish silly mistake which certainly wasn't worth it, I don't remember much but I know what went down. I will take full accountability of my actions and make sure Fallon is told."