3| Mr. Scottish

I stiffened, slowly turning on my heels, and saw the guy staring at me.

"Excuse me?" I asked in confusion.

I couldn't see him clearly, as the only source of light was the bulb hanging from the ceiling. He pushed from the wall, stepping forward in the light.

"I'm sorry." He said in a thick Scottish accent.

The light illuminated his handsome face and I studied him. Thick brown hair, combed back, showing his high forehead, ocean blue eyes that watched me intensely, perfect nose, and sharp jaw.

F**k. He's smoking hot!

My eyes slowly roamed over his tall figure, broad shoulders, and chest hidden under a white full-sleeved sweater shirt he wore with light blue jeans and white shoes.

Built body, and not too bulky.

Now, this is my type!

"I thought you looked familiar." He said, jamming his hands in his front pockets and bounced on his heels.

Do people still use this line?

I wasn't sure about others, but this was definitely working on me.

"Really?" I crossed my arms, trying to play cool, which was getting hard.

I don't know about the story, but I definitely found the guy.

"I didn't mean to startle you. I'm sorry..." My eyes automatically darted to his lips as he rolled the 'r'. His lips kept moving, but I couldn't pay attention to what he was saying as I glued my eyes to his pink, moist lips.

I'm officially in love with a Scottish accent.

"Do you...?" I blinked my eyes, focusing on him again.

"Huh?" I absentmindedly asked.

"Do you forgive me?" He looked at me with his hopeful, sparkling eyes.

"Of course, I forrgi-" I slammed my mouth shut and cleared my throat. Why the hell am I tapping 'r'? "I mean forgive- I forgive you," I said, smiling at him.

"Thank you." His eyes lit up, and his mouth curved into a smile. My heart melted at the sight of his dimples.

"So... Mr. Scottish. What are you doing here?" I asked. He chuckled and that sweet chuckle.

Oh boy, I'm a goner.

"Came here to pass some time." He smiled and extended his hand in front of me. "Hello, I'm-"

"What's going on, babe?" I glanced behind Mr. Scottish and saw the blonde girl coming out of the bathroom.

Wait a minute...babe?

A humorless laugh escaped my lips. "You got some nerves to hit on me, dude."

He frowned. "I wasn't hitting on you."

I scoffed in disbelief. "Oh! You're going to deny now that your girlfriend is here." I fumed and gestured toward the blondie, who was now glaring at me.

"There is a misunderstanding, she's not my-" the blondie cut him off.

"I know what type of girl you are." She stepped forward, looking at me from head to toe. "Whenever you see a rich hot guy, you'd spread your le-"

"First off bit*h, he started it." I gave her a once-over and smirked. "And now I know why he even did." She gasped and looked at me with wide eyes. She opened her mouth, but Mr. Scottish beat her.

"Listen, this is nawt how it looks like. I was just trying to-"

"I don't need your explanations, and neither do I give a f**k whatever you were trying to do." I glowered at him and gave him a disgusted look. "A**hole," I grunted and turned around, leaving them towards the bar.