Chapter 17 - The Titan's Curse

When nobody said anything, Percy said "Well, then we should go onto the next quest. I believe it starts when Mum was taking Annabeth, Thalia and I to school."

"You went to school together?" Silena asked "No wonder why Thalia knew thought that the two of you would get together,"

"No, we didn't go to school together, only Thalia and Annabeth did. I went to a different school," Percy explained "Anyway, Mum was driving us to a school because Grover had picked up the scent of two demigods that he thought were powerful and needed help to get them to Camp Half-Blood."

"Why was Grover there, shouldn't he be looking for Pan?" Chiron asked

"We were running low on satyrs, so some that hadn't gone off yet decided to help out to look for demigods, including Grover. Anyway, we managed to get past the reception to the dance, where we found Grover. Grover then showed us the two that he had found. An older girl and a younger boy. The younger boy was probably the most energetic person that I had met until that point, and kept on messing around with dolls in his hands" Percy explained "Their names were Bianca and Nico di Angelo,"

Everyone stared at Nico in shock, who just glared at Percy "They weren't dolls, they were figurines,"

"Who cares about that, what about your sister Nico?" AC demanded,

Nico looked down, "That will be explained,"

"Sorry, they were figurines, not dolls," Percy corrected, rolling his eyes at the Son of Hades, who just glared back, "The two of them got captured by the monster at the school, and Thalia and Grover had been separated from Annabeth and I, so Annabeth went to find Thalia and Grover, while I went of Nico and Bianca. The monster eventually grabbed us, a took us to the cliff face. Eventually we fought Dr. Thorn, who was the monster and a manticore, which little Nico was geeking out over."

"I was not little, and I did not geek out over it," Nico said pouting

"You literally started yelling about attack powers and shit like that," Percy, Thalia, Grover and Annabeth protested

"And yes, you are little, people still give you the kids menu when we go out on dates," Will pointed out, "You end up eating two of them. And then at McDonalds, I swear that you have enough Happy Meal boxes that you could make a McCastle out of them,"

"No, I don't," Nico protested

"Last time we went to McDonald's, you had no less than a dozen Happy Meals, and then had a go at me when I stole a fry," Will pointed out

"It's not my fault Happy Meals are the best thing on the menu," Nico grumbled.

"Eventually we heard the sound of a hunting horn blast out from the forest," Percy explained "And came through and shot at the Manticore. The Manticore realising the fight was lost jumped off the cliff, but not before grabbing Annabeth and dragging her off with him,"

"I got captured?" AC asked

"Yeah, this is when the Titan War got real," Chris explained "They started to bring out their big hitters and remove their largest enemies. Annabeth, Thalia, Percy, the Gods, Clarisse and some others were the more notable large enemies,"

"Me?" CLR and Clarisse said at the same time

"Yeah, you're considered one of the most powerful daughters of Ares in history. Of course, you're a large enemy," Chris explained like it was obvious, while both CLR and Clarisse blushed.

"What about me and the Romans?" Nico asked

"You were young and impressionable, so you were considered a potential ally along with your sister." Chris explained, which Nico nodded to, "As for the Romans, I wasn't high enough the chain of command to be told about that, so I have no idea, though I did hear of attacks being planned in California through the grapevine, and to stage it on Camp Half-Blood,"