Chapter 12 - Grover Underwood

3rd POV

"Oh, Zeu kai alloi theoi" Grover screamed as soon as he came to Camp Half-Blood through the portal, while Clarisse barked "Attack Plan Delta Romeo"

At that, the different Demigods of the future got into position. The archers stood at the back, peppering the drakon with arrows to get through the chinks in the armour. The swordsmen stood semi-close to it, to distract it, while Clarisse climbed onto its back. Once Clarisse was on, she made her way up the back, holding onto the scales. Once she reached the head, she plunged her spear through the eyeball, into its brain. This didn't seem to cause it to dust, so she repeated the motion with the other eye, which caused the drakon to give a last squeal of pain, before fading to dust, leaving the drakon skin as a spoil of war.

"Anyone hurt?" Thalia asked, once everyone managed to get back up.

"Just a couple scratches," Travis said, "Nothing major", that caused agreements from everyone but Clarisse.

"Broken Arm, I think" Clarisse said "Two places"

"Don't worry, Dr Solace is here" Will said, running over to Clarisse. "Okay, I'm going to need to set your arm. It will hurt. Now I'm going to need to need some stuff for a splint. You know where it is Nico?" Nico nodded. "Right get me the stuff and some Ambrosia, everyone else deal with each other. You all have your pouch on Ambrosia, right?" Nods came from everyone else. "Good, now get to work" And with that everyone went to work.

Meanwhile, all the demigods of the past just looked on in shock at the different types of leadership they saw whether they were battle leadership, or medical. Almost all the past people had their jaws on the floor because of it.

Almost.

GU on the other hand had his jaw on the floor because of what he saw in his future self. He saw an idealised version of himself. Confident, assured and happy. Not only that but he saw a simple band around his left ring finger.

So naturally he blurted out "I'm married?!?!"

Grover blushed at that statement, "Maybe"

Clarisse scoffed through the pain of her broken arm being set. "Maybe? I should hope that you know that you are married to her as she is pregnant after all"

"I'm going to be a father?" GU said in shock

"So Gruniper is in full force then, and why wasn't I told that she was pregnant?" Piper demanded

"We only found out she was pregnant a week ago" Grover protested

"And what's Gruniper?" GU asked

"Gruniper is Grover and Juniper's ship name" Piper said "Got together before my time at camp"

"About 2 years before you showed up landing in the lake" Grover said

"Like me!" Nico said, surprising all the past people as none of them had noticed the Son of Hades return

"And whose fault is that?" Grover asked, before looking at the Daughter of Zeus, who just blushed in response.

"Wait Thalia was- AHHHH- Driving. And don't do that again or I will stab you" Clarisse threatened Will who quickly nodded

"Sorry," Will said apologetically

"Why are we here and what is here as I was handling the Drakon perfectly fine until this happened. Me and the Nature spirits had it nearly killed." Grover asked

"Oh, we have time travelled around 5 years to the past, I believe the day after Percy got claimed." Will said, wrapping Clarisse's arm in the splint.