Chapter 14 - Percy Jackson

3rd

When Percy touched down, the hurricane surrounding him started to blow away the people of the past

"Is this what? The third time, the fourth time I've had to kill you?" Percy yelled to the Minotaur.

The Minotaur gave a moo of annoyance to Percy and charged. Percy quickly ducked out of the way of the Minotaur, before bringing his sword up, cutting off one of his arms.

"MOO!" The Minotaur gave out in pain.

Percy took this small time where the Minotaur was stunned to decapitate it, returning the monster to Tartarus, and brought his hurricane to a stop.

"The answer is fourth!" Annabeth called out

"Really?" Percy asked

"Yep, once just before camp, once in New York, once down there, and just then." Annabeth replied

Percy nodded, before looking around properly. "OK, I'm pretty certain The Stolls didn't give me any drugs so why are we back at camp and why is everyone so little?"

"We didn't" The Stolls confirmed "Katie's supply has run out."

Chiron turned to Katie "What do you mean 'drug supply'?"

Katie glared at the Stolls, before yelling back to Chiron "Nothing!"

Chiron didn't seem convinced, so he looked at KG and said, "I hope that you don't start up a drug chain."

KG quickly shook her head, while Travis whispered quietly to his girlfriend "Didn't you start it when you were 10?"

Katie subtly nodded. Conner then asked, "Aren't you 13 in this timeline?"

Katie then whispered back "Yes, I am so shut up, or do you want me to accidently lose your next batch of weed?"

Both Travis and Conner paled, and quickly shook their heads.

"So, as I said, why are we here?" Percy repeated

"We time travelled" Annabeth simply answered

"Oh, sweet!" Percy cheered "Something else I can check off the list of things that I have done that I shouldn't have done"

"I was so annoyed that you had to come," Leo complained "I finally had something on my list of 'Things that I had done, that Percy Jackson hadn't' It finally had something on the list."

"Hey," Percy argued "You've died and I haven't, yet"

"Not for a lack of trying" Annabeth grumbled.

Percy laughed, and swung an arm over her shoulder pulling her towards himself. "You love me for it though."

"Unfortunately," Annabeth grumbled back. Percy laughed more and put a kiss on her forehead.

Most of the past gasped at that. A Son of Poseidon dating a Daughter of Athena. They would have thought that would be impossible.

However, only most of them gasped, with the most notable person not gasping being AC.

"You said that you would reveal who I am engaged to when Percy turned up. Percy is now here, so can you tell me who I am engaged to?" AC asked impatiently.

Almost everyone raised an eyebrow at that question, however both Percy and Annabeth rolled their eyes and kissed each other on the lips.

It wasn't a long kiss but was still filled with love. "Does that answer your question?" Annabeth asked her younger self.

"I-I-I'm dating HIM!" AC pretty much yelled, pointing at PJ.

"Yep," Annabeth replied cheerfully, "He's all mine"