Chapter 10 - Frank Zhang and Hazel Levesque

3rd POV

For the next couple of minutes, the demigods of the past, Hestia, Chiron and the futures watched as Hazel killed multiple monsters with her spatha, and Frank turned into multiple animals to kill monsters, rather than using his unfavoured gladius that he uses in emergencies.

After all that was left of the monsters was dust, Frank turned from a lion back into a human, so that he could talk to his girlfriend.

"So, what are we doing at Camp Half-Blood, weren't we fighting monsters." Frank said "And I'm pretty certain this is Camp Half-Blood"

"You are correct, little brother," Clarisse called out, grinning.

"And we are at Camp Half-Blood because we time travelled, my former colleague" Reyna replied.

"Have I technically time travelled before?" Hazel asked, which caused the futures to frown.

"Not technically. You just didn't age and I'd be guessing it felt like 70 years for you, however with Sunshine here" Will replied, ruffling his boyfriend's hair "It felt like a few weeks when he travelled 70 years"

"How many times do I have to say it." Nico yelled "I am Darkness!" before pouting like a 2 year old who didn't get their chocolate.

Will then said "How could you not fall in love with him. He is so cute"

An Aphrodite girl then yelled "I love Solangelo so much" which caused both Will and Nico to blush.

"How come you guys are dry though?" Frank asked, talking to half of the group.

"Oh, Percy dried us," Thalia said, gesturing to the 12 year old version of the Saviour of Olympus.

"Wait, you've been holding out on me?" Leo asked, falling to his knees in front of Percy "I thought we were bros"

"I don't even know you that well" Percy deadpanned back.

Leo held his hands over the right side of his chest. "Bro. Straight through the heart"

"Your heart is on the other side of your chest" Calypso called out, which caused Leo to quickly amend the placement of his hands.

"How is it you're dating him?" Thalia asked. Calypso shrugged in response. "You could always join the hunt," Thalia offered.

"No way" Calypso protested "I have spent too much time waiting on the island not to finally get off with someone I love, and then I leave him. I am quite very happy loving Leo."

Thalia shrugged as if she was expecting it and said "Shame"

"So will you dry us" Leo said, still begging to Percy. Percy just raised his hand, and placed it on Leo's shoulder, drying him. "Yay!!" Leo cheered, before turning around and saying "If you're wet, the Percy Dryer is in business!"

After Percy was done he was having to sit down due to the amount of energy used to dry everyone.

"Ah, it's so good to be dry" Hazel said

"There is something that I have been meaning to ask you . . . Frank?" Annabeth said

"Correct" Frank

"How is it you can change into different animals?" Annabeth asked

"My mother" Frank replied

Annabeth frowned. "I don't think that there is any god that would be able to allow you to change into animals."

"Oh, no. My mother was mortal. She was the descendent of Periclymenus, which therefore makes me the one of his descendants as well, and Periclymenus got a gift from Poseidon to be able to change into different animals, and all of his descendants got that ability as well." Frank explained

"So are you going to say your titles, sis?" Nico asked Hazel

"And your cupcake names" TS called out.

"Who let slip about the cupcake names?" Frank asked. Everyone pointed to Coach Hedge, who had finished his cookies, and was now eating the grass on the floor.

"What?" Hedge asked

"Are you going to say it now?" CLR asked impatiently

"Why not." Hazel replied "I am Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto, bain of Alcyoneus, former resident of the Fields of Asphodel, rider of Arion, retriever of the 12th Legion's Eaglelearner of the mist from Hecate, defeater of Pasiphae, slayer of giants, Praetor of the 12th Legion, Survivor of the Battle of Camp Half-Blood, Veteran of the Second Giant War and One of the 7. Also known as Gem Cupcake"

"And I am Frank Zhang, son of Mars, Legacy of Poseidon, shapeshifter, releaser of Death, retriever of the 12th Legion's Eagle, became Praetor of the 12th Legion at the House of Hades, slayer of Giants, survivor of the Battle of Camp Half-Blood and Veteran of the Second Giant War and One fo the 7, and known as the Animal Cupcake."

"So you have died?" One camper asked

"Sure, hurt a lot though" Hazel replied, shrugging.

"I know, I was surprised as well." Leo agreed

"Wait, you died as well?" Annabeth asked

"Of course, I did say that I was one of the dead at the Battle of Camp Half-Blood." Leo replied

"Then how are you alive?" Chiron asked "Thanatos and Hades don't like it when someone comes back from the dead."

"Me, I took the cure" Leo replied

"The Physician's Cure from Asclepius?" Chiron affirmed

"That's the one." Leo confirmed

Chiron let out a high whistle. "Must have taken a lot of convincing to get him to do that. He hasn't done it since Hippolytus."

"Or just a very powerful charmspeaker" Leo corrected.

"And what about you?" Annabeth asked Hazel

"Oh, Nico snuck me out when the Doors of Death were forced open and Thanatos was chained up" Hazel replied

"D-Doors of Death" Chiron stuttered. Hazel nodded in approval "I wonder who closed them, and pity them."

"We can't say because I would assume that they will turn up." Nico said hastily. "However, it truly is that horrible and worse." Chiron paled horribly.

"Is that what you were doing at the House of Hades?" Chiron asked. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Right then, who do you think will turn up next?" Frank asked.

"And who are the rest on the list?" Hazel added

"The rest on the list are Jason Grace, Piper McLean, Grover Underwood, Annabeth Chase and Perseus Jackson." Chiron said

"It will be Jason and Piper at the same time. Then Grover will come on his own, the Annabeth, and finally Percy" Rachel stated

"How do you know that?" Clarisse asked. Rachel winked back in response. "I hate it when you do that" She grumbled, while Rachel let out a short laugh.

Then a bright light shone, before dimming down, revealing the Son of Jupiter, and a Daughter of Aphrodite. As well as some monsters, which is now becoming natural and repetitive.