Chapter 5 - Clarisse La Rue and Chris Rodriguez

Third POV

When the bright light revealed Clarisse and Chris, the demigods of the past expected Clarisse to be enjoying the fact that she was in battle, however who they saw were two people tired of this lifestyle, just wanting to have a normal life. They saw two expert fighters make their way through the monsters. The boy with a sword, and the girl with a spear, crackling with electricity.

Once the two of them were done with the killing of monsters, Chris said "What the Hades is going on?"

"What do you-" Clarisse began before properly looking everywhere. "What the Hades is going on?"

"I knew there was a reason you were a couple" Travis teased, while Clarisse and Chris both turned red.

"Not gonna deny it?" Conner continued to tease, which instead of causing embarrassment, caused an annoyed Clarisse.

"So, I'm dating him?" CLR asked, while pointing CR.

"Yep, he's living near you when you go to college" Clarisse said

"Just so that you two can-" Travis yelled out, before getting cut off from Clarisse tackling the son of Hermes

"Good, that doesn't change" CLR grinned.

"Hey, Clarisse, calm down just a second." Chris said "Now, breathe in, breathe out. Imagine beating the shit out of my brother, and don't actually do it. Now again, breath in, breathe out. Is that better?"

At this point everyone was staring in shock. Chris was able to tame Clarisse.

"A bit of a tip. Get Clarisse in anger management as soon as you can. The number of people that can get her to calm down increases from zero to one." Conner smirked, not learning the lesson that his brother got taught.

"Hey, remember to breathe in, breathe out. In your mind you can put them through more tortures, remember. Breathe in, breathe out." Chris instructed, as Clarisse followed the lessons.

"However the squeals of pain aren't quite as real" Clarisse grumbled.

"At least her anger management is better than others." Katie pointed out.

"Yes, but those others are Thalia, Percy and Annabeth." Miranda continued. Annabeth smirked at that description, while Percy got a confused look

"My anger management isn't that bad, is it?." Percy asked

"Not right now. As you get stronger, you embody the sea more. When the sea is angry, it is uncontrollable. That is when we have problems. If you ever get that mad, we get the nearest monster and point you at it." Katie explained, which shocked everyone. "However if Annabeth gets mad, then we find you and get you to her as soon as we can, because you are one of the few people that can calm her down."

"I get along with Sea Spawn?" Annabeth asked incredulously

"Get along is an understatement" Clarisse snickered.

"Anyway, what were we talking about?" Travis asked

"Anger management" Chris supplied

"Oh yes, when Thalia gets mad, we make sure that Percy and Nico get as far away from her as possible, as very few people can calm her down, about as many as Annabeth." Conner said

"I'm guessing that Thalia is the daughter of Zeus, Thalia, right?" Annabeth guessed

"Then you would be correct." Katie confirmed. "And before you ask, we won't tell you how she got out of the tree."

"So do Percy and Thalia argue like the Big 3?" Chiron asked

"Yes!" All of the futures yelled

"All of them argue like the Big 3" Rachel moaned

"Except for Hazel" Travis pointed out

"Yeah, she leaves during those arguments" Conner continued

"How many Big 3 children are there?" Percy asked

"Ah, there's you, Thalia, Jason, Nico and Hazel," Clarisse said.

"And their parents?" Annabeth asked

"Ah, you will have to see, because I would be willing to bet that they will turn up." Katie said

"They are," Chiron confirmed.

"And did they all break the oath then?" Will asked

"No, Hades never broke the oath." Clarisse answered

"So I may have a sibling?" Percy asked excitedly

"Yes, you do have a sibling" Travis confirmed

"Though it may not be who you are thinking of" Conner said, continuing from Travis, in thinking about his cyclops brother Tyson.

"So do you want to know our titles?" Clarisse asked

"Sure, I want to know what I do in the future" CLR asked

"Ok, I am Clarisse La Rue, daughter of Ares, former head councillor of the Ares Cabin, sailor of the Sea of Monsters, wanderer of the Labyrinth, survivor of the Battle of the Labyrinth, Battle of Manhattan, Battle of Camp Half-Blood, veteran of the Second Titan and Second Giant Wars, Drakon slayer, receiver of the Blessing of Ares.

"I killed a drakon?" CLR asked

"Yep, she did it single handedly, without armour" Chris replied, proud of his girlfriend

"It's also when I got the Blessing of Ares." Clarisse commented, "Anyway now for yours Chris"

"And I am Chris Rodriguez, Son of Hermes, wanderer of the Labyrinth, survivor of the Battle of Manhattan, Battle of Camp Half-Blood, veteran of the Second Titan and Second Giant Wars, former traitor."

"What do you mean, former traitor?" CLR asked

"I'll be light on the details, just due to the fact that it will contain spoilers, but during the Second Titan War, lots of demigods joined the Titans, and I was one of them." Chris replied, looking down "After a while, I realised that I had chosen the wrong side, and by that point, I had been sent to the Labyrinth. And while I was there, I went insane. Clarisse found me and took me to Camp Half-Blood, where she nursed me back to health. Dionysus was even in the mood to help, and helped me get rid of my insanity." Chris and CR smiled at Dionysus, while everyone from the past looked at Dionysus, like he was the mad one. "After I became sane again, Clarisse and Percy helped me get back ingrained in the lifestyle of Camp Half-Blood and stood up for me, when I was shunned. I then helped out for Camp Half-Blood afterwards." Chris smiled at the end of the tale, showing his redemption.

At that point, in the silence a bright light shone, revealing two girls, both wearing silver parkas. One was Thalia Grace, and the other was Reyna Ramirez-Arellano. And naturally, both of them were fighting monsters.