Chapter 6 - Thalia Grace and Reyna Ramirez-Arellano

Thalia POV

Stab, slash stab. That is all I could think about as I skewered more monsters with my spear. I then noticed that Reyna had been pinned down by some monsters, so I summoned a lightning bolt from the clear sky.

Clear Sky?

I thought that Percy, Jason and I had created a storm to distract the monsters? I then looked around and saw we weren't in the battlefield anymore. We are at Camp Half-Blood. I waste no more time, and bring the lightning bolt down, and fry the monster that is trying to kill my wonderful girlfriend.

"Thanks" Reyna said

"No problem" I replied, pulling her up as we had defeated all of the monsters.

"Thalia?" I hear a small voice whisper. The whisper reminded me of Annabeth when she was younger. At that moment I got a giant ball of blonde flying at me and came crashing down in a sobbing mess.

"Annie, what are you doing so little?" I asked.

"It's not just Annabeth, it's others such as little Percy, little Grover, little Will, little Stolls, Big Stolls, li- wait big Stolls? What is going on?" Reyna demanded

"Time Travel" The Stolls cheered back.

"And why did we Time Travel?" I asked

"To tell past us the future," Katie supplied.

"OK, I have seen weirder, and we had better get back soon, I need to help maintain that storm" I said. At this a note appeared and fluttered down, landing on my head. I grabbed it and read it out loud.

"Dear everyone,

You will be returned back to the time when you disappeared, so it will be as if you never left.

Yours Truly

The Fates"

"That's good" Miranda said

"Anyway, is the storm necessary?" Travis asked

"Yes, it makes it harder for the monsters to see and properly grab us" Clarisse explained

"But we are all drenched because of it and we can't see" Conner complained

"So you're not drenched in sweat?" Annabeth asked

"No, we don't sweat that much, besides not everyone will be drenched. Just wait for Percy to turn up and he will be able to dry us" Katie said

"I can dry people?" Percy asked

"Or, we could just ask this Percy?" Clarisse said

"He was constantly drying Annabeth, Luke and everyone when he was 12" Chris said

"So do you think that you can do that?" Travis begged to Percy

"I can try." He said, before walking over to Travis. He placed his hand on Travis's shoulder, and suddenly Travis was dry. Travis grinned in response and patted Percy on the back. Everyone from the past stared at Percy in shock.

"OK!" I yelled, getting everyone's attention. "Now line up, so we can all get dry" So, for the next few minutes, it was Percy walking up to everyone from the future and drying us off. By the time Percy had finished, he was breathing a bit heavily, but other than that, was fine.

"Thalia, how are you not a tree?" Luke asked

"You'll find out," I replied, coldly. Annabeth and Luke both looked confused at why I said it in such a tone, but I couldn't care less. My reasons are valid.

"Come on Thals," Reyna said, placing her head on my shoulder, "at least tell them how you're not a tree."

"Fine, just because you asked." I groaned, moving away and seeing Reyna sporting a victorious smirk. "The Golden Fleece healed me"

Chiron's eyes widened and said "You found the fleece?"

"I didn't, but we did figure out where it was and got it back" I said, to which Chiron nodded in response.

"Are you going to say your titles?" Annabeth asked, excited she got her friend back.

"Sure Annie," I said, to which Annabeth pouted, and I laughed. "I am Thalia, daughter of Zeus, lieutenant of the Hunters of Artemis, former tree of Half-Blood Hill, helped rescue Artemis, led the hunters in the Battle of Manhattan, led the Hunters and Amazons in the fight against Orion, survivor of the Battle of Manhattan, Veteran of the Titan and Giant Wars."

"And I am Reyna, daughter of Bellona, Roman Goddess of War, hunter of Artemis, former praetor of the 12th Legion, flew to the Ancient Lands on my Pegasus, then protected Nico and the Athena Parthenos as he shadow travelled us back to Camp Half-Blood, with Gleeson Hedge, slew the giant Orion, survived the fight against Orion, with the Hunter and the Amazons, survivor of the Battle of Mount Othrys, Battle of Camp Jupiter, Battle of Camp Half-Blood, Veteran of the Titan and Giant wars."

"You're both in the hunters?" Silena asked

"Yes," Both of us replied

"I can feel the love coming off the two of you, so you are obviously in love, but I thought that they were against that?" Silena said, to which both Annabeth and Luke looked at me in shock.

I laughed in response to what Silena said and explained "Artemis allows relationships between members of the hunt, as long as they remain maidens, which is what we do." to which Silena nods in response.

"What is Camp Jupiter?" Annabeth asked

"Camp Jupiter is the camp for Roman demigods, situated in California. We are taken to Lupa in the Wolf House, where we are trained and told about being a demigod. After we finish our training, we are sent to Camp Jupiter, where we then fight in the legion for 10 years. After the 10 years of service, we then leave, where we can then live in New Rome, a city in Camp Jupiter where we can raise a family." Reyna explained.

"Out of curiosity, does Percy hold the record for shortest time in the legion?" Katie asked

"From what I have seen, yes,though it still didn't stop him from doing what was considered the impossible" Reyna confirmed, though muttering the last bit so only those from the future could hear. What they heard caused them all to introduce the palm of their hands to their face.

"Why would Percy, a Greek demigod go to Camp Jupiter?" Chiron asked

"You'll find out." Travis said.

"And you found the Athena Parthenos?" Malcolm asked

"I didn't, but yes, it was found." Reyna confirmed, much to the excitement of all of the Athena children.

At this, a bright light revealed two boys. One who glowed like the sun, and another that sucked in darkness. Oh, it's everyone's favourite, Will Solace and Nico di Angelo.