Chapter 19 - The Stolen Chariot and The Sword of Hades

Percy let the information settle for a minute, before saying "Now the next story actually happened before this quest,"

"Then why didn't you tell this story before the quest?" AC asked

"Two reasons." Percy told her, "1. I wanted to put off telling this story for as long as possible and 2. is that we were told to tell this story with another one, and the other one wouldn't make sense without telling the Labyrinth story first."

"The sword?" Nico and Thalia asked

"The sword," Percy confirmed, "But anyway, the first story starts at school, when I noticed Clarisse was getting attacked outside the window, so I went to help her,"

"How did you get out of school, as I don't think that you could control the mist that well then," Annabeth asked

"I used the magic word," Percy replied

"Please?" AC guessed, which all Hermes kids, and future demigods shook their heads to.

"Of course not," Travis scoffed

"That will guarantee that you will not leave the room until the lesson is over," TS advised

"What you need to do is make sure they don't want to follow you," Conner continued

"And is believable so that it could actually happen," CS finished

"So, say you're going to puke," Every future demigod told those of the past

"Puke is a magic word?" AC asked in disbelief

"Of course," Annabeth told her past self, "Nothing will get you out of class quicker, and if you do get too injured, then you can stay away from school for the rest of the day.

"Wow," TS and CS beathed in awe, while the rest of the past demigods stared at her in shock.

"The great daughter of Athena getting out learning," TS and CS said in unison.

Annabeth shrugged, "With the titles we have, it's become almost a competition to see who could kill one of us," and many other futures nodded their heads in agreement to the previous statement.

"It's also rather annoying because they now like to dress up as us for Halloween," Percy complained, "If I see another Telkhine wielding a fake Riptide, then I don't know what I will do,"

"Hey, at least yours is only stuck to Halloween," Piper yelled to Percy, "I've got the cyclops Ma Gasket who now likes to braid her hair with feathers because she liked the way that I did it,"

"Anyway, I got outside and helped Clarisse kill the bird things that were attacking her, when she told me that she was doing," Percy explained

"I was looking after Ares' chariot, the first of his daughters to do it in 50 years," Clarisse said proudly,

"So naturally it went wrong and Phobos and Deimos decided to prank her and stole the chariot," Percy told everyone, "It was at this moment that Phobos decided to show up and reveal himself to us, and taunt Clarisse and I, as well as giving a hint as to where the chariot was,"

"Staten Island Zoo," Clarisse revealed

"On the way to the zoo, we were attacked by Deimos this time, as well as riding a sea monster, which we quickly defeat and get onto the island, where the chariot was, disguised as park vehicle," Percy explained

"That seems too easy," Annabeth mentioned

"It was," Percy and Clarisse replied in unison

"Phobos and Deimos were there, so the two of us had to split to fight them, with me taking Phobos, and Clarisse taking Ares." Percy continued, "I managed to make my way to the Aquarium, where Phobos got me under his powers, and made me see my worst fear,"