Chapter 9 - Leo Valdez and Calypso

3rd POV

For the next minute after Leo and Calypso arrived, everybody just watched as Leo used his fire to dispatch monsters, just as Calypso used her magic, so the monsters were killed pretty quickly.

"What are we doing back at camp?" Calypso asked

"I reckon it's because I was doing so awesome that the monsters had to get me away," Leo called out. Calypso face-palmed and smacked the upside of Leo's head. "Oww. Ok, Ok. Maybe it's not the reason."

"Who would have guessed?" Calypso sarcastically replied "Besides if it was someone that it happened to, then it would be Percy"

Leo shrugged his shoulders. "Fair. He's not called the most powerful demigod in history for nothing,"

THUD

"What's that?" Calypso asked

"I think that's a miniaturised version of Percy on the floor. Is that passed out as well?" Leo commented

"It's actually a past version of Percy as you have Time Travelled" Katie corrected

"Oh sweet. Finally done something that Percy hasn't" Leo cheered

"Don't savour it for too long" Travis said

"He's coming later" Conner finished, to which Leo pouted

"But you were just surrounded with fire? Percy can't have done that? Has he?" Annabeth asked

"Does lava count?" Calypso asked

"Probably" Clarisse replied "Anyway, do you want to wake up Prissy?"

"Sure, but how?" Thalia asked. TS and CS raise their hands"And no Travis, Conner. No water. That will lead to him attacking you" TS and CS lower their hands.

After a couple minutes of thinking Nico offered an idea. "How about we ask Hestia to conjure up some of Aunt Sally's cookies?"

Thalia then shook her head saying "No, we don't know her recipe."

Nico then blushed and said "I do. I was going to make some for Will and I's anniversary." Will then blushed in response and the entire Aphrodite Cabin gave a collective "AWW" at how cute it was.

"Come on, let's go to Hestia" Thalia cheered, before heading down to the campfire.

"You do realise Olympus is the other way, and who will say Hestia will help?" Annabeth asked

"1. Hestia is almost always at camp so we are going to her spot and 2. Hestia is always willing to help. It's the reason why she is my favourite goddess." Thalia said, waving off Annabeth's complaints, still leading the campers to the campfire.

When they got to the campfire, they saw a small girl, around 8 years old, kneeling down by the hearth, wearing a simple brown dress, poking at the fires. The campers of the past were surprised that they had never seen the little girl before. The campers of the future then knelt down and bowed, before saying "Lady Hestia"

The campers of the past raised their eyebrows in shock. They didn't know that it was Hestia.

"Demigods," Hestia replied smiling. While she was happy just poking away at the hearth, she was also happy to have someone to talk to.

"Lady Hestia. We have a request. Would you be able to make cookies from being given a recipe?" Nico nervously asked

Hestia turned around, smiling back. "Of course. Would you just be able to tell me the recipe?"

Nico then proceeded to name the recipe of Sally Jackson's cookies. Hestia in response gave a light chuckle. "Aside from the blue dye, that is the exact same recipe I use."