Chapter 2 - Vodka

POTENTIAL TRIGGER WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES OF DOMESTIC ABUSE AND ATTEMPTED RAPE. IF YOU MAY BE TRIGGERED BY ANY OF THIS PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER

**Kayla's POV**

He dragged me out of the car and in to the house we shared, a tight grip on my wrist which I knew would bruise. "Daniel you're hurting me" I said but he just pulled my arm tighter. "DANIEL STOP!" as soon as the words blew out of my mouth his fist connected with my jaw. I fell to my knees in the living room, clutching my jaw which I was sure was broken. He muttered "stupid whore" before pulling out a bottle of vodka from the cupboard. He drank about a third of the bottle before coming over to me. He knelt down next to me and kissed me roughly before whispering "we're going to go have some fun". I could smell the alcohol on his breath as the fear bubbled up inside me. I could see the darkness in his eyes burning up. He pulled me to my feet and dragged me upstairs to our room. I wouldn't be here with him anymore if I had anywhere else to go, the only reason I'm still with him is so I've got somewhere to stay.

He pulled me on to the bed and kissed me roughly, I tried to push him away but he was so much stronger than me. "Daniel get off me" I tried to say firmly but my voice wavered with fear. He could tell as well. He grabbed my breast roughly. "DANIEL GET OFF ME!!" I screamed as loud as I could. He just looked at me and laughed. He leaned down so he was close to my ear before whispering "you're mine". I felt the courage flow through my veins as a new strength overcame me. I pushed him off me and shouted "YOU DO NOT OWN ME! THIS IS MY BODY AND YOU DO NOT GET TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH IT SO FUCK YOU!!". With clenched fists I stormed out of the room and down the stairs as he lay there clutching his swollen bruised eye in shock. I made myself a cup of tea and sat with my legs crossed drinking it. I'd had enough of him. I needed to find somewhere else to live before he did something really bad...

He stumbled down the stairs, nearly falling due to the alcohol. He glared at me before leaving the house, slamming the door behind him.

I switched on the TV, slowly slipping in to a deep sleep, the pain in my cheek throbbing.

The attatched video may really help some people if anyone is in that situation! Please watch and share it.
So next chapter! What did you think?
What's your favourite Ed Sheeran song? (comment below!)
Also, if any of you have been through anything which is described in this chapter feel free to message me anytime! I'm here for every single one of you okay!!!

- Kim