Chapter 16 - Jack

TW: ABUSE/RAPE

**Unknown POV**
We finally had her. Now her precious little boyfriend was off on tour she was ours.

**Kayla's POV**
My eyes fluttered open but I still couldn't make out where I was, it was way too dark. I tried to stand up but then I felt the cuff around my ankle stop me. I was chained to the floor. "Help!" I screamed, "Someone help me!". There was footsteps. Then a light came from the other side of the room: a door. "Shut the fuck up bitch" a coarse voice spat. I didn't recognise it. I heard the click of the door unlock then a man entered the room. He walked towards me. I still couldn't see his face. He unlocked my ankle cuff and grabbed me roughly by the arm. "You're hurting me" I said and tried to pull away from him. He slammed my back against the wall. "If you think this hurts I can't wait for you to see what we have upstairs for you" he whispered menacingly. All of the adrenaline drained from my body and was replaced with fear as he dragged me upstairs. My eyes quickly adjusted to the brighter light. I was in a bedroom that I didn't recognise. The unknown man pushed me on to the bed then left the room. Locking the door behind him. The only window in the room was boarded up. The cupboard was locked. I had no where to hide from what might happen. They'd taken my phone from me when I was passed out. I scanned the room for an escape route but was torn from my observations when the door lock clicked and another man came through the door. "Ready to have some fun babe?"
Daniel.
I turned around to be met with the harsh icey blue eyes once again. "I told you Kayla, you're mine. I'm willing to share today though" at that moment 2 more men entered the room behind Daniel. One of them was the man from downstairs, the other one I'd never seen before.
"Strip" Daniel demanded. I looked at him. His hand collided with my cheek "I said strip!" He screamed at me. I shuffled out of my jeans and pulled my sweater over my head. I felt exposed even with my underwear on. "Now lie down" I obliged. I was too scared to fight back. Daniel climbed on top of me and kissed me roughly but I kept my jaw locked. He slapped me again "kiss me back you whore". I had no choice. If I didn't listen to them they could kill me. Daniel climbed off me after kissing me again. The man from downstairs walked over to me, only in a pair of boxer shorts. "Not so fiesty now are you?" He said as he groped me. I felt the tears sting my eyes. "Daniel she's crying! Should I give her something to cry about?" He laughed and removed my underwear along with his. I disconnected from my body at that point. All I could feel was the pain. I didn't feel my back against the bed anymore. I didn't feel the other men groping my chest. Just the pain. It was like I wasn't in my body anymore. I squeezed my eyes shut tight. "Next!" I heard Daniel shout. And then a different man was on top of me. The tears were in full flow down my face now. I couldn't do this for much longer. Time seemed to be warped. Seconds felt like hours. Minutes felt like days. "Okay should we let Jack have some private time with the little slut?" I opened my eyes to see Daniel and the man from downstairs leave. One man, Jack I assumed, remained. He was still fully clothed. He came over to me slowly and lifted me up in to a sitting positition. My entire body was numb. I sat there waiting for the pain to hit me from someone else. But it never came. Instead he began to dress me quietly. "I'm going to get you out of here Kayla I'm so sorry" he whispered as he frantically pulled my sweater over my head. He picked me up as I clung on to him. He unlocked the cupboard door and pushed us both inside before locking it behind us. The cupboard was in fact a stairway down to what I assumed to be the basement I was in before. He carried me down the stairs and around a corner to a small doorway under the stairs. He unlocked it and we crawled through it. We ended up outside. He picked me up again and sprinted to a car before fastening me in to it and speeding off with me. "I'm so sorry this happened Kayla. I'm an old friend of Daniels. He forced us in to it. James just happened to be as twisted as him and joined in. He has relations within the prison so they keep shortening his sentence. But don't worry. I'm going to make sure he doesn't get out soon. He'll be in for another 15 years atleast" Jack told me. I nodded and began to drift off in the car. The pains in my abdomen becoming unbearable: I passed out.

New chapter! Another long one.
Do you guys prefer long or short chapters?
So much happening right now in the book!
I don't know how often I'll be able to update in the next 2 weeks because I have exams. But after the 12th I'll update most days!
-kim