Chapter 8 - Lips

**Kayla's POV**
"Kayla we need to talk, can I pick you up after work please?" His voice spoke softly through my phone, but there was a sense of urgency there. I was worried.
I waited outside of the coffee shop for around 5 minutes before Ed pulled up in the car. I got in and he drove off towards his house.
"So what do you need to talk about?" I asked nervously.
"Wait until we get home" he said, his attention only diverting from the road slightly to give me a small smile. He seemed nervous, it was really beginning to scare me.
We pulled up outside of his house, he jogged round to open the door for me. We walked to the door in silence. He unlocked the door in silence. We went inside in silence.
I couldn't handle it anymore. "Ed for goodness sake what do you need to talk about?".
"This" he whispered as he pulled me towards him and placed his lips on mine softly. I melted in to the kiss, our lips moving in sync. It was at this moment I realised he loved me. And that I loved him too. After a few minutes we pulled away, trying to catch our breath.
"Kayla move in with me" he said. I looked at him completely astonished. I've only known him for a few months but he's impacted my life so much. I found myself falling in love with him more and more by the second. I found myself longing for the feel of his lips. I found myself with Ed. I found myself saying "yes" to his question.

So! ED AND KAYLA! We need a ship name!
I hope you like this chapter! More exciting things planned and I can't wait to write the rest of this story.
Thank you for all of your support and please keep commenting and voting, it means alot to me!
Kiss me is appropriately the song I chose for this chapter :)
-Kim