Chapter 10 - 999

!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING (RAPE/ABUSE)!!!!!

**Kayla's POV**
He walked towards me slowly, I recoiled in to the bed trying to make myself dissapear. I couldn't deal with this again, this is exactly why I left him. He grabbed me by my ankles and pulled me down the bed, his body pressing on to mine. "Daniel please" I begged him, the tears began to escape from my eyes. Thats when he slapped me. "Stop being pathetic, you're mine and you always will be now that he is out of the picture". Then I realised Ed was downstairs probably bleeding to death. "Daniel get off me now" I demanded. But my voice wavered and my fear was prominent, he was fully aware of that. He laughed in my face then climbed off me for a second to remove his trousers. "Oh Kayla, when will you learn that you're nothing but a pathetic waste of space?". He pulled my shirt over my head. I didn't even attempt to stop him this time, I knew he was stronger than me. It occurred to me then that my phone was under my pillow. I was going to have to let him hurt me, but it would save Ed's life...
Daniel pulled my shorts off roughly. Exposing me. At that point it was as if I had been disconnected from my body. The only thing I felt was when he hit me. Over and over. I grabbed my phone under my pillow and dialled 999. I knew what to do. "Daniel get off me your hurting me!" He hit me again. "Ed's downstairs! He's probably bleeding to death!" He snickered. "Exactly, that's why I shot him". They now had evidence for what he did. "Daniel please. I don't want to do this". He stopped for a second and pulled me close to him by my hair. "You don't get to decide when I fuck you. You don't get to decide how I treat you. You are mine you pathetic waste of space!" He hit me and hit me and hit me over and over as he raped me. I blacked out at one point. Then the armed police burst through the door. Their weapons pointed at him. I lay there, throbbing in pain all over my exposed body. I couldn't move. A paramedic came rushing over to me as the police took Daniel out of Ed's house. Ed. "What about Ed is he okay?" The paramedic looked at me consolingly. "Assuming Ed is the young man downstairs who was shot, he's unconscious but he's stable right now. He's going to be okay. How do you know him?" She said slowly. "I'm, I'm his girlfriend. That man, Daniel is my ex. He shot Ed". She looked at my briefly. "He abused you and raped you whilst you's were together didn't he?". I nodded and began to cry. She wrapped me up in a blanket, covering me up and carried me downstairs to another ambulance. I saw the police car power off down the road with Daniel in it. The ambulance with Ed in pulled away shortly after as we followed behind them.

So next chapter!
If anyone ever needs someone to talk to I'm here for you!
Hope you liked this chapter!
- Kim