Chapter 12 - Kiss Me

**Ed's POV**
We had been together as a couple now for nearly a year and I have to admit it's been the best year of my life.

**Kayla's POV**
Ed came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I spun around in his arms to face him. Our lips connected immediately as he lifted me on to the countertop in the kitchen without breaking the kiss. We pulled apart and rested our foreheads on eachother. "I love you Kayla" Ed whispered. He kissed me passionately again before I had a chance to reply. It began to get heated as I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me upstairs to our room. He set me down on the bed and kissed my neck softly. "I love you so much" I whispered in his ear. He kissed my collar bone. "I love you" he mumbled against my neck. He kept repeating it as he kissed me. He kissed my neck. He kissed my shoulder. He kissed my stomach. Then he looked up at me. "Ed I don't know if I'm ready" I whispered nervously. He nodded understandingly and shuffled up towards me and began kissing my neck again." I love you no matter what princess" he mumbled against my neck, "just say the word when you're ready. I'll wait as long as it takes for you to let me show you how much I love you". I'd never been the same with sexual activity since Daniel. It's took me so long to let Ed touch me very little. I love him a lot I really do, but after something like that happens to you it takes a while to adjust back to 'normal' things. Ed kissed my lips again as it grew more and more heated once again. I flipped him over and straddled him as I kissed him harder. And then the doorbell rung.

I got off of Ed and ran downstairs. I opened the door to a police officer. Ed appeared behind me as I froze to the spot. "What's going on sir?" Ed asked the police man. "Sorry I didn't mean to frighten you miss, I just need to collect a few statements regarding the Daniel Thorburn case, can I come in?" I nodded and we all went to the living room.

Next chapter! I don't know wether to include a more sexual scene part. Let me know in the comments!
Love you all,
-kim