Chapter 15 - Tour

**Kayla's POV**
I woke up to a cold empty space beside me. I could hear muffled voices downstairs as if someone was trying to whisper. I got out of bed and tiptoed down the stairs, I hid behind the sitting room door. "I can't leave her Stuart why can't she come with us?" Ed said quietly. "She just can't. You've completely neglected your music because of her lately. The new album was supposed to be out 3 months before you released it because it took you so long to finish recording. You can't neglect the fans like this, they helped you get this far. So pull your head out of your arse and start packing YOUR stuff" Stuart shouted and stormed out, slamming the door behind him. Ed sighed. I crept out from behind the door. He ran his hands through his hair. "You heard it all didn't you?" He questioned. I nodded. I didn't realise I had held him back from his music this much. "Kayla don't blame yourself. I just" he sighed "I was scared to lose you after everything that happened but now that were back on track Stuart's pissed with me that I'm still not getting on with my music". I kept my eyes fixed to the cream carpet. "Kayla I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier about tour". I turned around and sprinted up the stairs and in to our room. I took out the big suitcase from under the bed and began packing some clothes for him. He came upstairs a few minutes later. "I'm sorry" he said, his voice coarse. "It's okay honestly. I need to get myself another job. I can't go back to the coffee shop, Daniel knows it too well. I was thinking of going back to college, university, becoming an Art teacher. I need to sort my life out. The month or so when you're on tour will allow me to focus on that". He took the folded shirt from my hands and put it in the case. He then pulled me in to his arms. "I love you I'm sorry princess. I should have told you". I nodded, "yeah you should have".

**one week later**

He held me in his arms so tightly before he left. He kept whispering over and over "I'm sorry, I'm sorry". I needed to take my mind off of him, it had only been an hour and I missed him so much already. I decided to head down to the college to see about enrolling in Art & Design and Teaching.

I returned with a folder full of information leaflets, application forms and course specifications but I didn't even get a chance to open them. I went to put my front key in to the door as someone pulled a bag over my head and pulled my hands behind my back. I was shoved in to a van. As I heard an ignition start something hit me and I blacked out...

Next chapter! This ones a lot longer to make up for the short filler chapter before hand!
Hope you all like it!! Comment below who you think grabbed Kayla!!
-kim