Chapter 2 - Code Red (Edited)

[Name] POV:

[Name] POV:

Before I could process what was happening, I felt two arms folded around my waist from behind, saving me from falling. Tubbo on the other hand had reached the ground.

"Owie," Tubbo cried.

"Sorry, you two. I wasn't watching where I was going." The voice from behind says with a heavy British accent. I stand upright with the help of the person behind me. He was a brown hair male, who looked to be 5 feet and 9 inches. He was also dressed in a white doctor coat and white goggles.

"Be more careful George," Tubbo says as he pulls himself off of the floor, in a somewhat push-up form.

"Anyways, this is [Name], she's over here! Can you show her around?" Tubbo asked George.

"Sure. Follow me, [Name], I'm George by the way." I nodded at George and waved to Tubbo as he headed down one of the hallways.

"This is the main entrance, over there is our amazing Niki! She spends most of her time answering calls and setting up appointments for patients. She kind of runs the whole building, if I'm being real" George explained.

He gestured toward a lady whose hair was up to her shoulder and looked to be recently dyed pink. She, also, had long eyelashes and was wearing casual clothes. This job is very casual when it comes to uniforms it seems.

"Niki this is [Name], I'm showing her around," George smiled, lightly nudging me in front of him.

"I'm surprised you didn't sleep in, George," she laughed. George gave Niki a fake look of hurt, understanding she was just messing around with him, and didn't want to wound his feelings.

"Hello [Name]!" Niki reached over the deck to hold my hand in both of hers.

"I'm delighted to have another girl around. This place is full of boys, as you will start to notice." Niki turned to me and giggles. George gave Niki side-eyes and then faced me.

"Over here, allow me to introduce you to your workspace." George turned to walk down one of the numerous hallways. Upon entering the building, we made our way to the left side, which was full of many different types of rooms. Which include a few labs, offices and storage rooms. Each room obtained the doctor's name, plus the room number.

"Here's your office." George pointed to a door with a label that displayed my last name.

Next to my office, there was a door on my left with a label that said "Davidson" and a door on my right with the name "Noveschosch" Guess those two are my neighbours? After I had looked around the door, I stretched out my hand to get a hold of the doorknob. But to no avail, as the door was locked. Great, I have a key! George then checked his pockets, before presenting me an I messed up face.

"I may or may not have forgotten the key, Wilbur wanted me to give you-" George awkwardly stood there, before rotating his body to the hallway we just came from. "Shit."