Chapter 8 - Old Memories (Edited)

[TW: Mention Of  Suicide]Suicidestop

Suicidestop.com
(Hotlines for every country)

Tommy POV:

I slipped one of my prized possession onto the record player. Mellohi since Tubbo had Cat. Music never fails to relax me after a tough day. I took a seat down on the bench, the same one I and Tubbo used to sit on. A lot has happened.

I pulled out a needle from my coat pocket. I then stabbed my arm, letting the blue electric fluid flow through my bloodstream. The liquid is supposed to flow up to your brain is what Wilbur said. However, I'm not exactly sure how. One thing though is that it hurt like hell. What the fuck is this thing?!

R͎e͎w͎i͎n͎d͎ ͎M͎e͎m͎o͎r͎y͎ ͎R͎e͎q͎u͎e͎s͎t͎:͎ ͎C͎a͎t͎ ͎+͎ ͎M͎e͎l͎l͎o͎h͎i͎

T͎h͎e͎ ͎m͎e͎m͎o͎r͎y͎ ͎h͎a͎s͎ ͎b͎e͎e͎n͎ ͎c͎o͎r͎r͎u͎p͎t͎e͎d͎

͎R͎e͎w͎i͎n͎d͎ ͎c͎o͎r͎r͎u͎p͎t͎e͎d͎ ͎m͎e͎m͎o͎r͎y͎?͎

P͎l͎a͎y͎i͎n͎g͎ ͎m͎e͎m͎o͎r͎y͎:͎ ͎A͎l͎l͎ ͎A͎l͎o͎n͎e͎

"Hey, Tommy!" Tubbo cheered.

"I brought the disc with me," Tubbo said while holding up Cat.

He then set the disc in the record player. The music started up, flowing through the wind lightly. We both bobbed our heads to the music. There no better way to relax than to chill outside with your best friends.

"Hello Tommy," I flip my head around to Dream. He had his arms crossed on the back of the bench.

"What are you doing here?!" I jumped. "Where did Tubbo go?"

"Just spending time with my friend. Where friends remember?"

"Since when?!" I yelled.

"Since no one likes you. Face it Tommy no one wants to be around a child-like you."

"That's not true!" I screamed.

Tubbo was just right beside me. He supposes to be my best friend! I look to where I was sitting to see that Tubbo wasn't there anymore. Where did he go? Why did he leave me? Is Dream right? I'm just an annoying child.

"If Wilbur care for you, he wouldn't have left you"

"Wilbur never left me! He j-just—"

"Just want? Face it Tommy you're alone. Well, you still have me, I won't leave you, " he laughed while patting my shoulder. Dream my only friends. He is the only one I can count on. Tubbo isn't my best friend. Wilbur isn't my big brother! I'm all alone with Dream. He is my real best friend. Always have been.