Chapter 6 - Heterochromia (Edited)

Tommy POV:

Tommy POV:

"I'll talk to you later when you come to your senses." I yelled.

And turn towards the door. I could have sworn I heard footsteps from the other side. Who was eavesdropping on us? Whoever it was are in for hell if I find out.

Guess it doesn't really matter all too much. I opened up the door and walked out, leaving the other male behind along with my thoughts on eavesdropper.

"Hey, Tommy! We got a problem!" Sapnap came running up to me in a panic. For fuck sake.

"What's wrong, Sapnap?" I asked.

"It-t George-e he...he..." he stuttered out.

"He what?! Say it already!" I snapped. Already getting angry with the black hair male.

"He-e um, Dream got hold of the needle..."

"You idiot! Take me to him."

Sapnap nodded and led me to where Sapnap was. We ran through the hallways, earning weird looks as we passed by random people. We didn't stop until we were in front of Dream's room.

"In here."

Sapnap opened up the door to the small room. It was a white padded room, barely any light as there wasn't a window for natural light to shine through. Dream was sitting in one of the corners, chained up to the wall.

"Hey Tommy," he laughed. I couldn't see his face, but I know was smiling. The mask he wore always creeped me out as the smiley face mock me whenever I look at it.

"Shut up, bitch." I said not as confidently as I wanted it to be. I let my eyes drift away from Dream and over to the left side. George was laying on the floor, he was passed out. Next to him was an empty needle. I slipped it into my lab coat pocket, save it for later.

"Help me carry him out." I point towards George's body. We both lifted him up and out of the room.

"You can deal with him," I stated after we put him down on the floor and walked away from the pair. As I turned down the hallway, I felt someone's head bumped my chest.

"Sorry... I wasn't watching where I was going."

The female panicked. She was the girl I met the other day. She and Tubbo seem like they were becoming good friends.

"Watch where you're going, woman."

"Okay..." she said in a whisper. Taking a closer look she was rather small compared to me, I mean everyone was really. Her face was also quite flushed too. Was she embarrassed or something?

"Are you feeling okay?" I questioned, not really caring about the answer.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit in a hurry," she replied watching the floor.

"Where?" I asked, landing closer to the older women.

She was only a few years older than me. She pushed me away and turned around. She started walking away before doing a full-on run down the hallway.

Okay then...

Why do people behave so weirdly?

George POV:

[a/n: O.o POV change within a chapter]

My vision was blurry, well half of it. To be more clear, I can't see out of my left eye. The last thing I remember is Dream stabbing me with a needle. What was even in the needle that messed up my vision? I threw off my goggles to reach for my left eye. It felt normal, but at the same time, it didn't. What the hell was happening with me?!

"George!?" A voice yelled.

Sapnap rushed into the room. We both lock eye contact for a few seconds that felt like hours. Out of nowhere, he came up to me, so we were face to face, and just started staring at me. As if I was a mannequin inside a shopping mall.

"What's wrong?" I wondered, trying to get his attention off of me. He just keeps peering into my soul like something that wrongs with me.

"Sapnap..?"

Nothing came from the other male. Instead, he reaches out for my eye, which I push away.

"SAPNAP?!" I shouted. He pulled back from my face, but only by an inch.

"Your left eye is brown, not blue... what was in that syringe?"

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

I'm writing shorter chapters as their faster to for me to write + edit
and it is easier for readers to swallow

Daily reminder: I appreciate you reading my story <3

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

—————