Chapter 12 - Our Reality (Edited)

A/N: Wow I forgot how short I made this chapter oops, I must've been really sick when I wrote it

[Name] POV:

I have been here for a few months now and I something is off. Don't get me wrong I love my coworkers and patient but that doesn't change the fact that some of them act weird. Just the other day I swear I saw Tommy murmured to himself about a memory bank.

The strangest part is I haven't met Wilbur yet. And he the one who hired me. I tried to ask Tommy and Tubbo about him but all they said was he was busy. It's probably nothing, it's none of my business anyway.

"Are you okay, [Name]?"

"[Name]?"

"[NAME]?!"

"Oh sorry about that, Dream."

"It's fine. Are you okay though, you been spacing out recently?" Dream asked.

He fidgeted with a small cube I gave him. I often found he would play with his hoodie strings, so I thought an actual fidget would be better for him. I luckily have gotten Sapnap to trust him enough to let him out of his chains when he is with me.

"I'm fine. I just have a strange feeling about this place."

"How so?" He tilted his head at my response.

"Multiple reasons really. I haven't met my boss. Tommy has been acting strange and I haven't seen George in weeks."

He nodded, not adding much to the conversation.

I let out a sigh. "Anyway, I think it's time I take you back to your room."

"Nah."

"What do you mean Nah?"

"I don't want to," he pouted like a small child.

"Yea that not going to work." I laughed.

"Okay, how about this then?"

He stood up, towering over me. He then grabbed my arms, pushing me against the wall. He let go of his hold and moved both of his arms to trap me between him and the wall.

"What-t are y-you doing?!"

"Showing my dominance of course," he smiled.

I could feel the embarrassment rushing through my body. My face was burning hot at his comment. He shouldn't be this hot, damn. Wait what am I thinking?! I can't think that type of thing when I'm on the job, especially about him.

"So?"

"So w-what?"

"Can I stay?" He led down, whispering in my ear. Sending chills down my spine.

"S-sure." I can't say no. I hate how he plays me like a fiddle. He knows exactly how to gets what he wants.

"Thanks, Love." He smirked. He backed away, setting me free from his death trap. I'm just happy no one walked in on us.

Hopefully, Tommy won't mind if I keep him for longer. In a sense, Tommy runs the place, he is second in command.

"So if you're staying for longer, what did you want to discuss?"

I decided I might as well check to see if he want to talk about the things we are supposed to.

"What?"

"Like how have you been feeling? Any unwanted thoughts or urges?"

"Nope. Only thoughts of you, things I wouldn't want to get rid of."

"Very charming. Is anything bothering you? Anything at all?"

"Nothing about me. Though I have noticed Tommy been acting weird."

"Weird how?"

"How do I put it— he been less annoying I guess. More on edge."

"Is that so? Does his actions make you feel any type of way?"

"Worried. He like sixteen workings in a mental hospital."

I nodded. I write down his worries on my clipboard. I made notes about all his worries a while ago.

Dream's worries:
• Insecurity with looks - Mainly his face
• Past mistakes
• Impulsive behaviour
• Tommy - He been acting weird

"Well, you don't have to worry about him. If it makes you feel any better I'll try to talk to him to see what's up."

"Okay, thanks."

I check my watch. It has already been fifteen minutes. It was starting to get rather later. My shift would be over in ten minutes.

"My shift is almost over. I have to get you back to your room."

He said nothing so I grabbed his arm and pulled a stubborn Dream with me until we made it to his room. He didn't find me but he also didn't help me by walk himself.

"I'll see you tomorrow, bye."

"Wait."

"What is it now—"

Dream lifted up his mask and placed a kiss on my cheek. It was a soft peak that only lasted for a moment but it feels like it was less forever. I was frozen in time. I could feel my cheeks heat up. I placed my hand to where he kissed. It felt cold without his lips there.

"Goodbye, Princess."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

I don't really like this chapter, but it is needed for chapter 13. Sorry, these chapters are so half baked but exams are coming up, got to study  ̄へ ̄

Daily reminder: Be kind to others,
you don't know what someone is going through <3
‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵