Chapter 22 - Erase

[Name] POV:

[Name] POV:

Dream grin at me. I knew what he wanted to do once Tommy got here. Was it dangerous? Yes. Will I still do it? Of course. Was I also in a lot of pain? Yes.

"Me and [Name] will get ready. Skeppy go tell Bad and Sapnap the plan," Dream told.

Skeppy nodded, well I and Dream walk over to Eraser. Dream toss me a white hazmat suit and a pair of goggles. I slipped on the suit and put the goggles on my forehead. The suit only covers our bodies and not our heads.

"Our these necessary?"

"I'm not sure, but it better to be safe than sorry."

All of a sudden the door to the room was kicked open. My attention went to Sapnap who stood in the doorway with Bad piggybacking Tommy.

"Can someone please help us with this heavy muffinhead?"

Skeppy rush over to help Bad. He places Tommy onto the table. He then places the helmet onto his head. Making sure it wouldn't fall off. He then took one of the needles and suck up about 3 cm of blood from the blonde. He filled one of the three mini tubes on the machine.

"Here. We need your DNA, anything will do."

Skeppy gave both me and Dream a box of needles and a cup each. I pulled out a piece of my hair, placing the c/h into the plastic cup. Dream on the other hand spit in his cup. We handed the cup back to Skeppy, who then gave them to Bad and told him and Sapnap our plan.

I and Dream walked over the two huge tubes. The doors open once we stood in front of them. Sapnap gave us a thumbs up. Dream lead down to me and pulled me into a hug. He backs up and places a kiss on my lips.

"I love you no matter what."

"I love you too. Let go save a traumatized child!"

"Wait! Take these [Name]," Bad passed me a small jar of strong pain killers. I didn't have any water so it meant the pills will take longer to work. I tossed in two pills.

"Now let go save a traumatized child," I spoke once more.

We climbed inside a tube each. Thankfully I don't claustrophobia, I would probably drop dead right about now.

We waited for a few minutes for the boys to set everything up. It took them a while to figure everything but that was to be expected as they didn't normally work with heavy equipment like this often.

"Are you two lover birds ready?" Sapnap asked.

Dream look over to me for my answer. I nodded at him. He then turns to Sapnap.

"Yep," Dream replied.

Sapnap clicked a few buttons. The tube filled with a bright blue gas. It wasn't hard to breathe but I felt tried. My eyelids feel as heavy as my body. My eyes flickered into darkness a few times before sleep took me completely.