Chapter 13 - Buttercup Fields

A few days after chapter 12

[Name] POV:

I ran down the hall towards Dream's room. I finally got permission from Tommy to be able to bring Dream outside into the garden. I was excited to see it with him. I have never been there before. I grab the key from my pocket. It had a giant pom-pom attached to the ring. I slip the silver key into the lock, pushing the door inward. Even though I'm Dream's therapist I have never been in his room. I had to not only beg Tommy for the key but also gave him 50 dollars.

"DREAM!" I shouted. His room was made of padded white. It was pretty much empty other than the Dream who sat against the wall, one leg over the other. His arms were chained to the wall.

"Princess? What are you doing here?" He tilted his head to the left.

"I have a surprise!" I grab his hands, putting them into mine. "You're going to love it!"

"If you say so."

I could feel his eyes rolling. I use the key from earlier to unlock in arms from the chains that were tied to him. I'm not exactly sure why it has the same key. Guess one key fits all. I trust him enough to know he won't hurt me.

"No handcuffs?"

"No handcuffs," I smiled. "I trust you."

"Really?" He looks up, the smiley mask showing no emotion.

"Obviously, isn't that what I just said?" I say sarcastically. I could feel him rolling his eyes at my comment and stood up, towering over me.

"Wait where's Sapnap?" I asked, searching all over for the dark-haired male.

"Why do you ask so many questions? He is not here. No one is." I was getting frustrated by all his meaningless questions. Why does it matter if Sapnap is here?

"How can there not be anyone?"

"I snuck in..." I murmured. Seems like he isn't aware of how late it is. I came at 3 am, a number of hours before the hospital opened.

"You wanted to see me that bad, aw princess"

My face heats up at his stupid nickname. I tried my best to dismiss his comment. But it clearly didn't work. He stood beside me as he let a smirk form on his face.

"Just follow me" I pull his arm along with me, guiding him to the garden. Which thankfully wasn't too far, only a few feet away from his room.

He let out a hum. I assume it meant yes or whatever since he didn't stop me from pulling him along. We stop in front of the two glass sliding doors. I pull the handle to the left, letting freshly cold air hit both of us. Dream took a moment to take in the air, well I took in the beauty of the area. The moonlight lit up the area around the two of us.