Chapter 16 - Where's Wilbur? (Edited)

Dream POV:

Dream POV:

"It not over yet, we have to find Wilbur"

"Wilbur? Why do we need him?"

"I just have a bad feeling about him. He didn't have good intentions when I met him" I explained.

"You met Wilbur? I haven't seen him since my interview."

So she has been working for someone she hasn't met before? No point in asking her where he would be then. Guess the best thing to do is to find Tommy, he would know where Wilbur is.

"We have to talk to Tommy then, take me to him"

"I don't know where he is, I'll give him a call though," she replied.

She takes out her phone and dials what seems to be Tommy's phone number. Her phone rang a few times then went straight to voicemail.

"He is not picking up. What do we do now?"

Shit. We can't even get in contact with Tommy. Something isn't right.

"Hello? Tubbo thanks goddess you picked up."

Smart move calling Tommy's best friend. If Tubbo doesn't know where Tommy is then we're out of luck.

"You wouldn't happen to know where your bestie is?"

"Who Ran-bow? Never mind, I meant Tommy Innit. Do you know where he is?"

I wonder what Tubbo said on the other side, it sucks when you can only hear one side of a conversation.

"He busy? Okay, but where is he? In the basement? Thanks for your time," she spoke before ending the call.

[Name] turned to me and smirked at me. She took my hand into her own. She then unlocked my chains, letting me free.

"I think it's time we explore the hospital."

She pulled me along, making me follow her every step. Don't get me wrong I like being the one in control, but damn this girl can talk the lead any day. She stopped at the elevator that needs a keycard to be used. Though it didn't stop her from taking out a keycard that read "Tubbo"

"Where did you get that from?" I asked.

She looked down at the floor as she said, "I took it last time I saw him..."

"That my girl!" I pulled her in for a hug. I could not be more pleased.

"Okay! Okay! You're hugging me too tight!" I losing up my hold on her and she wiggled out of my hold.

She taps the elevator doors with the keycard. Both of the doors slid open. We both entered the elevator. Contrary to most elevators, this one had plenty of space. The music was also nice, calming in a way. One could say it was the calm before the storm. She pushed one of the many buttons, I'm assuming the one for the basement.

"Dream even if we find Wilbur, what do we do? Like what is our plan?" [Name] asked.

Her legs were shaking slightly. She was definitely nervous or stressed out. Now that I think of seeing Wilbur again, what will we do? He messed up our relationship and locked away our memories for what? Why did he do that?

"Why."

"Why? Why what?"

"We asked him why he did what he did."

"What did he even do?"

"He locked away both of our memories. He made us forget who each other were."

Anger builds up inside of me. I could feel my whole body heating up. Just remember what he did to her, to us, pissed me off.

"So the trial wasn't for justice! Was it for the right to have access to you or us?"

"Pretty much, luckily I knocked you out of it."

"You? Last time I checked I was the one who got you to remember not the other way around!"

"What about dreaming me? You couldn't get enough of me in your waking hours so you thought of me while asleep."

"That's different! You don't control your dreams anyway, not like I choose to have you there." She went full-on tsundere, she even punted.

"Look we're at negative 3! The last floor of the building," [Name] pointed to the red 3 over the doors.

The elevator came to a complete stop. Then the elevator doors open slowly. We were faced with the backside of a male figure.

"You're not supposed to be down here," a familiar British accent said.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Sorry, this chapter has so much talked, I like writing dialogue :)
Feel free to vote and comment,
it gives me the motivation to upload <3

Daily reminder: Enjoy your time on earth as much as you can <3

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵