Chapter 7 - Color Changing Eyes (Edited)

[Name] POV:

[Name] POV:

It has been a week, and I learned that Dream is an easy person to talk to. We have been getting along really well. Yet his file says a different story. I looked over his file many times, it says he one to manipulates, so far he hasn't tried anything so maybe they got it all wrong or he just leading me on.

"[Name] you been staring at that file for a while now" Dream stated. I look up to the masked man. He hadn't answered a question but was worried laced in his tone.

"I couldn't help but notice how different you are from your file" I admitted.

"In a good way though, right~" He leads over the table, getting as close to me as he possibly could. I hide my face behind his file, my face always becomes bright red when people, especially boys cross my personal bubble.

"T-Too-o close-e" I poorly trip over my words. He continued to come closer to me.

"Hmm? What is it, princess?" He asked.

"You're t-too close, please-e back u-up." He doesn't move. He worn a smirk, he was proud of his action.

"P-please?" I asked again. This time he falls back into his chair. Sitting comfortably.

"To answer your question, yes."

"What?" He tilted his head at my remark. Not exactly understanding that I answer his question from earlier.

"Yes, in a good way. You're smart, nice, and all-around fun to be around." I clarified.

"You're a lot different than the other therapists here, they all..." He starts.

"All what?" I wanted him to keep talking, I'm not sure what it is about him, but I just want to hear whatever he has to say.

"Ugly."

I let out a giggle at his comment on my co-workers. He then starts wheezing at his joke, which made the whole situation more funnier. The fun sadly stopped with a knock on the doors it was Sapnap, here to take Dream back to his room.

"See y'all later, princess"

"Bye," I waved. I'm still not used to the nickname, don't think I'll ever be.

I didn't stop giggling until I realize he called me attractive, well not exactly he meant I was the only one he didn't find ugly. Which made my day when it probably shouldn't have. I could feel not only my cheeks warm up but also my heart began pounding faster.

George POV:

Ever since that interaction with Dream I have been seeing weird things. My eyes will randomly change brown when they were blue before. When they are brown I can see people's emotions. Like their aura tell what their feeling depending on the colour. Which isn't all too helpful when you're colourblind. This makes my job as a therapist way easier though. And of course, I still wear my goggles, wouldn't be me without them.

"Hey George, it's been a while, like a week since I have seen you" [Name] said, hopping towards me.

She was a sweet girl who just started working here. Her aura was a bright yellow-green-ish meaning she was happy. Even though I'm colourblind I can still guess what the colour is depending on how the person is acting.

"Hey [Name]. You seem happy today!" I pointed out. The colour around the younger girl, route around her slowly.

"You think so? I just had another great session with Dream."

She blushed. Her aura change from yellow to grey or what I assume to be pink. She was flustered by my question. Dream and she seems to be getting along well, maybe a little too well if you ask me.

"Just so you know, I would be careful around Dream. He can be extremely manipulative." I warned. I didn't want such a nice person to get mislead like I once did. [Name] was too innocent for this line of work.

"Thanks for the advice, I'll be seeing you," she waved before continued to skip down the hall, off to wherever. I have a feeling she not going to take my advice.

"Hey, George can we talk?"

I turned on my heel at the sound of a British male. A short boy's blue eyes met my mix-match ones.

"About what?" I asked, making full-on eye contact with the young boy. I was happy that it was Tubbo and not Tommy. Tommy is just too loud for normal people to handle.

"Your eyes. They could be useful," Tubbo uttered.

His aura was a dark purple mix with black. I'm not exactly sure what it means. A bit of mystery as I hadn't learned all the colours meanings yet.

"I am not exactly certain in what way you think they will, but sure."

"Great! Follow me!" He replied, well clutching my hand.

We turned down multiple halls, before halting at a door with a sign saying "DO NOT ENTER" which makes me a little nervous. Why would Tubbo take me to this place? Tubbo opens up the door, the room on was pretty much deserted other than some steel cages. What the hell is going on here? Before I can think about the strange room, I'm suddenly pushed into the darkroom.

"Thanks for not being difficult!" Tubbo announced before I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and then my vision went black.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

I love seeing this book on book lists, thanks, guys <3
Daily reminder: It's okay to not be okay (。・∀・)ノ゙

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

—————