Chapter 23 - Wilbur's Flaw (Epilogue)

[Name] POV:

[Name] POV:

I opened up my eyes to see the door to the tube open. Clay was already out of his and had rushed over to the group of boys. He was explaining what just happened. I decided to take it slow. I hop out of the tube and walked over to where Tommy was.

I'm not sure if we got rid of all the fake memories Wilbur gave him but hopefully, we got rid of enough. Tommy's lifeless body started to move. I lifted the helmet off of his head. His eyes fluttered open.

"W-woman..?"

"[Name]," I corrected him.

"[Name]. What happened?"

"Before I tell you anything, do you remember someone name Dream?" I asked. I didn't want to explain things if he already knew and hated Dream.

"Yes. He a patient here."

"Okay, and did he ever hurt you? Physically or emotionally?"

Tommy shakes his head left and right a few times before answering."No. Why are you asking so many questions about him? Do you like him or something?"

I wasn't sure what to say, so I just look at Clay. Who just happened to find Tommy's question funny. His laugh filled my ears like a tea kettle went off. I'm glad to see him happy, even in this rather stressful situation.

"Yes, but that is beside the point. A lot happened, long story short Wilbur messed with everyone's memories. And you went kind of crazy— But it okay now," I explained in one breath. I didn't want him to interrupt me.

A look of puzzlement crossed his face as he tilted his head.  He didn't have the full story, so I'm sure some of his memories don't make sense. His mind is probably a timeline of events in the wrong order. He's like a puzzle with missing pieces. Clay waved his hand at me. He was out of his hazmat suit. I quickly unzipped mine and tossed it to the side.

"All that you need to do is stay here," I instructed him.

"Wait, where are all of you going?" 

"To stop the man behind this madness, Wilbur," Clay answered.

"Wilbur? I haven't seen him in so long. He locked himself in his office after the accident,"

"What accident?"

"The one with Phil. One of Wilbur's experiments went wrong, Phil ended up getting really sick. I don't know all the details, Will wouldn't tell me."

I look over to Sapnap, Bad and Skeppy. They have been here longer than me so maybe they heard about what happened.

"Don't look at me. I got no clue what he talking about," Sapnap said. "Anyway we got to get going, we need to stop Wilbur."

Clay grabbed my arm, pulling me with him. But I'm pulled back towards Tommy.