Chapter 9 - Memory Bank

Tubbo POV:

Tubbo POV:

After I took care of the colorblind male, I ran straight to Wilbur's office to meet up with Tommy. This was his plan after all. He is the brain behind the operation one would say. I knock on the door. Multiple locks covered it from head to toe. Wilbur was always paranoid when it came to his privacy. I would too when it comes to people like Tommy, he could find a way in anywhere without fail. It is scary in my opinion.

"Hey Tubbo, come with me. I need to show you something important" The tall blonde said.

He opened the door, rushing out with a pair of keys. Of course, Tommy being Tommy didn't bother waiting for an answer. Instead, he grabbed ahold of my hand, pulling me as if I was a dog on a leash.

"Dude chill," I said but to no avail.

He ignored my words and kept speed walking to his destination. I on the other hand didn't make an effort to struggle against him. He is like a stubborn child, once he wants something he won't stop until he gets it.

"Tubster this is as important as the discs, maybe even more" He shifted his poor posture to be at his full height and leaned over me.

"Whatever you say, big man."

"That me! Big man Tommy Innit!" He shouted pointing his thumb up towards himself. My annoyance shows itself with my eyes lifted upwards. Either the taller boy didn't notice or just didn't care.

"Oh by the way, did you take care of 7 5 15 18 7 5?" He asked quietly. His sudden calmness surprised me.

"Yeah, it's all good," I murmured. Making sure my voice is no louder than a whisper. No one needs to know about our little plan.

"I knew I could count on you, Tubbo!" Tommy cheered. He was back to his loud self again.

"In here." He halts at the basement door. Which just like Wilbur's office, had more than enough locks. He took out a paper clip, twisted it in each lock.

"When did you learn how to pick locks?" I asked. It was a weird skill to randomly have.

"Sam taught me."

Sam was one of the mechanical engineers. In my opinion, he is the best one we got. Once he got the door open, we both rushed inside. There was a set of stairs we had to walk down, which led to a long hallway full of doors.

"Where are we even going?"

"In here! The memory bank!" He yelled. I and Tommy have never been in here. What could he even be looking for?

He pushed the door open lightly. The room had huge bookshelves that hold files on memories people want to forget. The files were organized in alphabetical order. He flipped through the list of files until he pulled out George's and a small jar of blue liquid. His file has been recently updated.