Chapter 4

*Time Skip to Back-To-School*

Valliea's POV

"Sweetheart are you ready?" Daddy asked, knocking on my door.

"Yes!" I said, he opened the door and we walked out to the car, "Where's mommy?"

"See is going to meet us there Valliea, she had a few things to do," he told me as we started driving. I took only a few minutes to get to my school. We got out of the car and mommy was there.

"Mommy," I said, running over to her for a hug.

"Hi Valliea," Mommy hugged me back then gave daddy a hug and kiss, "Hi Ellington."

"No PDA," I giggled, skipping away with Mommy and Daddy following me. We walked to my classroom and I saw Ms. Becca. She noticed us and I could tell she was nervous. She walked over.

"Hello, I'm Ms. Becca," Ms. Becca says calmly, "You must be Valliea's parents."

"Yes we are," Daddy said, "I'm Ellington and this is my lovely wife Rydel."

"Guys, she's a fan," I said giggling.

"Oh, well it is very nice to meet you," Mommy said.

"You, too. I should go and start the night," Ms. Becca says and exits. Ms. Becca starts talking about all this boring school stuff and I sort of zone out until I hear her talking about questions.

"Any questions?" Ms. Becca asks. I looked and saw daddy raise her hand.

"Do you allow class helpers?" Daddy asks.

"I would love to have class helpers Mr. Ratliff," Ms. Becca says with a smile. We left and went back home.

"What do you want to have for dinner?" Mommy asks once we got into our home.

"Whatever you make is fine," I say cheerfully then run to my room to do my homework.

A/N I hope you enjoyed that chapter. Sorry it was sort of short. You shall get about 1 more this week. Sorry this one was late. I've been a little busy. Next week should be better.

Here are the 3Questions of the day

1) Do you think Valliea embarrassed Ms. Becca?

2) Do you think Rydel and Ellington felt awkward?

3) Will Valliea get the special treatment because her parents are Ellington and Rydel Ratliff?

Leave you answers down below.

Here are the 3 Questions from last chapter and my fav answers.

1) What do you think of the idea of redoing the Ready Set Rock Album?

Answer: @Cant_forget_im_LOUD - That would be life cause they would have their matured voices redone chords and everything.

2) Would you get the redid Ready Set Rock album?

Answer: kaitlindogs101 - Maybe

3) What do you think is going to happen at back-to-school night?

Answer: @talir5 - A lot of unexpected things!!