Chapter 10

Valliea's POV

"What," I scream at my parents. I stand up from the table.

"Sweetheart just sit down and take a deep breath," Daddy says quietly.

"No!" I scream, "You promised me I would be the only kid you love! That means no other babies!"

"Valliea," Mommy stands up, slamming her fists on the table, "Sit your ass down at this table, you know what, go to your room. Your grounded!"

"I hate you!" I scream and run to my room. I lock the door and grab my school bag. I dump everything out and start stuffing clothes in it. I've never been this mad before. I get such an adrenaline rush. I silently open my door and creep down the stairs. I make a run for the backdoor when someone catches me.

"Where you going?" Daddy says.

"Um, nowhere," I lie, slowly turning around, smiling.

"Are you trying to run away?" He smiles. I huff and frown.

"Yes," I look down ashamed. I look up at Daddy and he is smiling.

"How about we get back at your Mom? Go hide in your treehouse. I'll bring you your meals and let you have a laptop to see your mom's reaction over the security cams," He smiles. I nod and run outside. I climb up the latter to my treehouse and push open the door. I close it and look out of the window. I see Daddy walking out with his laptop, a couple pillows and couple blankets. He set the things in my box and I pull it up as he climbs up the latter.

"What are we going to do?" I ask a little giddy.

"Well you can hang out up here and watch the feed on my laptop from the cameras," He took his laptop and signed in, "I'll set this up so you can see and enjoy the show. I'll text your mommy's family so they play along." He hands me his laptop and I click on the screen that mommy is on. Daddy pulls out his phone and types. I put down a blanket and a pillow and set the others aside.

"This is so exciting," I squeal.

"I know sweetie. I'm going to go set everything up," Daddy hugs me and starts to leave. Before he closes the door he says, "Enjoy the show."

A/N I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I literally pulled this idea out of nowhere. It was she was supposed to haveRiker pick her up and keep her at the Lynch house, but that wouldn't make sense. Like why does an 8 year old have a phone.

Here are the 3Q&A(BTW I'm going to put my answers now)

Q1) What do you think about Valliea getting pissed off. (I THINK IT WAS A LITTLE EXTREME DONT YOU THINK?)
Q2) Do you think Rydel is going to fall for the whole "Valliea is missing" thing? (RYDEL GONNA BE PISSED WHEN SHE FINDS OUT IT WAS A PRANK)
Q3) Do you have any baby names in mind? I would like at least one for each gender. (IM THINKING FOR A GIRL:CRYSTAL AND FOR A BOY:AIDAN)

Here are the 3Q&A from last week with my fav answers.

1) Would you want Ellington to bring you ice cream?
Answer- @Lillylovezane yes
2) Is it going to be a boy or girl?
Answer- @taliR5 whatever you decide(THANK YOU)
3) What is your idea for the next chapter?
Answer- @Lillylovezane Rydel be pregnant with twins(MAYBE)

Thank you for your comments and votes. I appreciate you taking the time to read my little book. It means a lot to a girl that's a nobody. Thank you so much my lovelies. BTW- What should my readers be called? LET ME KNOW!!