Chapter 2

After the last bell rang for the day, I stayed right outside the class where Mommy could find me. I checked my watch, it was 5 minutes after the bell. I decided to read my book so I pulled it out and started reading.

"Valliea?" Someone asked. I looked up to see Ms. Becca.

"Hi Ms. Becca," I greeted her. I stood up.

"Sweetheart where is your mom or dad, it's 3:00pm already," she told me.

"Maybe they are at the studio, they are famous you know," I said.

"Do you have one of their phone numbers?" She asked me.

"Yeah," I replied, "It's in my binder."

"Okay, well, why don't you come inside, get it out, and I'll call them for you," Ms. Becca said, unlocking the class door. I followed her and I set my backpack on my desk. I pulled out my binder and handed the two phone numbers to Mrs. Becvar.

Rydel Ratliff

(123) 456-7890

Ellington Ratliff

(123) 0987-654

She dialed one of the numbers on her phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" It was my mommy's voice.

"Hi, this is Stephanie Becca, Valliea's teacher," Ms. Becca said.

"Oh, god. Hold on a second," Mommy said, we could still here her yelling, "Ellington, this is why I didn't want to put her in public school. Ross can you go pick her up?"

"Yeah sure," I heard Uncle Ross say.

"I am so sorry," Mommy said, "I'm sending someone to pick her up. Room 28 right?"

"That is correct," Ms. Becca answered.

"Thank you for calling Stephanie. Someone will be there soon. I have to go. Bye," Mommy says.

"Goodbye Mrs. Ratliff," Ms. Becca said and hung up the phone, "So your uncle is going to be here soon"

"Yes," I said, "I love Uncle Ross. He always plays the best music. He understands I don't like those kiddy songs. I love their songs and other people."

"Do you want me to play some R5?" Ms. Becca asked.

"You have some of their songs?" I asked, "Please, oh please do."

"Alright," she smiled, then walked over to her iHome. She hit something then "Love me like that" started playing.

"Yes, Mommy's song," I almost screamed. We started dancing and singing along. "Ain't No Way We're Going Home," "Smile," "Things Are Looking Up," and part of "Crazy 4 U," played before someone knocked on the door. It was Uncle Ross. Ms. Becca turned down the music then went to open the door.

"Uncle Ross," I exclaimed, and ran to give him a hug.

"Hey kiddo," Uncle Ross said, then he shrieked down to my size, "How was school?"

"It was awesome!" I exclaimed, "After school was awesome, too. Ms. Becca played a bunch of R5 songs and we were jamming. Crazy 4 U is still playing, I think."

"Oh really," He said looking up at Ms. Becca. He stood up and shook her hand, "I'm Ross Lynch, Valliea's Uncle."

"Nice to meet you," Ms. Becca said with a smile on her face, "I'm Stephanie, but all the kids have to call me Ms. Becca."

"Thanks for taking care of her after school," He said, "We get held up at the studio sometimes. Plus this is the first year Val's in school, so it's hard to fit picking her up into everyone's busy schedule."

"It's alright," Ms. Becca said, "I didn't mind keeping an eye on her. It was no problem."

"Okay. Thanks again," Uncle Ross said then turned to me, "Ready to go kid? I bet your mom and dad are waiting to see you."

"Yeah," I said, jumping a little. Uncle Ross picked me up and grabbed my backpack.

"Thanks again Stephanie ," He said. She nodded and we left the classroom.

"Do you like her?" I asked, "Do you Uncle Ross? Because I think she likes you."

"Really," he replied. He opened the door to his car and set me in, "We'll have to see about that."

A/N I hope you enjoyed that chapter. Tell me what you think is going to happen next.

Here are the 3 questions of the day

1) Do you think Ms. Becca likes Ross?

2) Do you think Ross likes Ms. Becca?

3) What do you think about everyone forgetting to pick up Valliea?

Here are some answers from the last questions.

1) What do you think about Ms. Becca being a fan of R5?

Answer- kaitlindogs101 : she might be crazyy

2) What do you think is going to happen with Valliea in public school?

Answer- @Im_A_TeddyBear : idk ,maybe kids will want to be friends with her because she's the daughter of celebrities

3) Are you excited for the new book?

Answer- kaitlindogs101 : YESSS

Shoutout to kaitlindogs101 and @Im_A_TeddyBear for giving these awesome answers to the 3Questions of the Day/Week.