Chapter 3

Ms. Becca (Stephanie) POV

Oh, my god. I just met Ross Lynch. I remember years ago when I was still watching Austin and Ally. Hey 19 years old can like Disney Channel shows, I never want to grow up.

I actually wanted to pursue music, that's why I'm in LA, but that never worked so that's why I am a teacher.

You know I have loved R5 since 2011 when I searched Ross up online and found his band. R5 is my life now a days.

Rydel's POV

"Ellington this is why I didn't want to put her in public school," I yelled at Ellington, "I knew something like this would happen, and it was her first day of school."

"I just want her to live a somewhat normal life Rydel," Ellington said calmly, "Just because we're famous, doesn't mean we have to take suffer and not get to do normal kid stuff."

I sighed, "I guess you're right. I'm sorry I snapped at you."

"It's alright babe," he said, opening his arms, "Come here." I ran into his arms and we stayed like that for a couple minutes.

"Rydel it's time for you to record your song," Our song manager said.

"Okay. I'll be there in a second," I told him, I faced Ellington and kissed him, "I love you."

"I love you, too," Ellington said and I went into the booth. Today I'm actually rerecording "Never." We are actually recording all of our Ready Set Rock songs for a revamped short album of the songs.

"Outside it's pouring

Rain as I watch you walk by outside my window and see your smile glow

I run downstairs fast as I can I walk outside and take your hand and we danced our shadows moving in the dark we go round in circles you look at me lights up my heart

I'm hoping this moment lasts forever you touch my face and tell me never

Never will I let you go

Baby know I love you so

I'll be right here by your side

Its gonna be a heck of a ride

You can count on me to be there for you no one can take your place

You're my one and only sweet heart

And I will never tear us apart

Never will I let you go

My hair is damp and it's so cold you take your jacket off to warm me I feel a slight breeze

The pavement has a special shine and here I'm wishing we could stop time or maybe rewind

I'm hoping this moment lasts forever you touch my face and tell me never

Never will I let you go

Baby know I love you so

I'll be right here by your side

Its gonna be a heck of a ride

You can count on me to be there for you no one can take your place

You're my one and only sweet heart

And I will never tear us apart

You walk in close to me

The rains fading away

You hold my hand in peace so glad you're here to stay

You know, That I need you

I know, That you need me

There's no place I'd rather be

I'm hoping this moment lasts forever you touch my face and tell me never

Never will I let you go

Baby know I love you so

I'll be right here by your side

Its gonna be a heck of a ride

You can count on me to be there for you no one can take your place

You're my one and only sweet heart

And I will never tear us apart

Never will let go," I sang and the music stopped.

"Awesome Rydel," Our song manager said and I left the booth.

Man I haven't sang "Never" in a while.

I walked into our "Green Room" and saw my baby girl.

"Val," I said.

"Mommy," She ran to me and gave me a big hug. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"I missed you baby girl," I said, squeezing her, "Thanks again Ross for picking her up."

"Yeah no problem," Ross said, he was sitting on the couch looking at his phone.

"Are you texting Laura?" I asked, joking.

"Stop making that joke. We are good friends that is it," He said and stopped out of the room.

"So baby girl, how was school?" I ask sitting down with her next to Ell.

"It was awesome, my teacher, Ms. Becca is a fan of yours and we danced to songs until Uncle Rossy came to pick me up," Valliea cheered.

"Well I bet meeting her for back-to-school night will be fun," Ellington said.

We laughed for a minute then Ellington went to a different room to help Valliea with her homework. I love those two.

A/N Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed that chapter. I am updating on my laptop right now so I can't add any cool italics and stuff. I am going to try to update about 4 chapters a week so you won't have to wait long for new chapters.

Here are the 3 questions of the day.

1) What do you think of the idea of redoing the Ready Set Rock album?

2) Would you get the redid Ready Set Rock album?

3) What do you think is going to happen at back-to-school night?

Leave your answers in the comments.

Here are my favorite answers from Chapter 2 3Questions of the day.

1) Do you think Ms. Becca likes Ross?

Answer: @Mybestfriend3 - Yes

2) Do you think Ross likes Ms. Becca?

Answer: @talir5 - yas

3) What do you think about everyone forgetting to pick up Valliea?

Answer: @Im_A_TeddyBear - Eh, a little in responsible but maybe the stress of the studio made them be too fucuse and forgot.

Thanks to @Mybestfriend3 @tailr5 and @Im_A_TeddyBear for great answers to the 3Questions of the day.

Dedicated to @rauragiggles_r5 for leaving a sweet comment on Chapter 2.