Chapter 7

Ellington POV

I drove home to meet Rydel. We planned on staying home for our anniversary but we aren't doing nothing. We were going to swim, watch a movie, do some other things.

"I'm home!" I yell as I close the front door. I instantly get attacked by Rydel in kisses. We stood there for like 5 minutes just making out.

"I've missed you," Rydel says after she pulls away.

"I think I could tell. Happy Anniversary Babe," I say.

"Happy Anniversary," She replies and pecks my lips, "Go get your trunks on, I'll meet you by the pool."

I nod and run upstairs to our bedroom. I find my dark green trunks and put them on. I look out the window to see Rydel waiting by the pool in her hot pink bikini. I race down the stairs and open the backdoor quietly. I then run and cannon ball into the pool and splash Rydel.

"Hey babe," I say as I resurface.

"You got me wet," Rydel groans.

"I know, why don't you jump on in," I laugh. I help her in and we swim around. We kiss every few minutes but hey, it's our anniversary.

We get out and eat a little picnic/dinner I made. We eat and we start making out.

"Jump," I whisper against Rydel's lips and she does. She wraps her legs around my torso and I place my hands on her butt to hold her up. I slowly start walking through the back door and up the stairs. We get into our room and I throw her on the bed and crawl on top of her.

"This is going to be the best anniversary ever," Rydel giggles and bites her lip.

"I can make sure of that," I say and kiss her again. She wraps her arms around my neck and I deepen the kiss. I eventually untie her bikini top and I pull it off of her. I get her bottoms off too and she gets my trunks off.

We go at it for hours. Those hours are filled will moans, groans, and lots of love. It definitely the best anniversary ever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
However I think we forgot something.

A/N I hope you all enjoyed that sexual chapter.

Here are the 3 questions of the day.
1) What do you think they forgot?
2) Do you think that was their best anniversary?
3) Do you have any ideas of what will happen in the next chapter?

Leave your answers in the comments below for the Daily 3Q&A

Here are the 3 questions from last chapter
1) What do you think of Valliea's musical talent?

Answer- kaitlindogs101 : I think it's cool she can play keyboard. (Me, too.)

2) What will happen with Rydellington's romantic night?

Answer- @talir5: a lot of things like they could be lovely dovely and stuff and maybe it goes far if you know what I mean

3) Do you have any ideas for future chapters?

Answer-