Chapter 15

Rydel's POV Still

As we left my mom's house and got in the car, I drifted to sleep on the car ride to the hospital.

~RYDEL'S DREAM~

6 years later

"Valliea, get Madison!" I yelled up the stairs to Valliea. I need her to make sure Madison is on the to go on tour while I make sure Ellington is ready to go. I'm 35, I'm getting two old for this.

Valliea then walks down the stairs with Madison in her arms and asks, "Are all the bags in the bus?"

"Yeah, Riker and Ross got them as I was waking you up," I reply to my sleepy 14 year old, "Is your dad awake?"

"I don't know," Valliea smirks at me. She walks passed me with Madison passed out in her arms. I run up the stairs to Ellington and I's bedroom. I find him on top of the bed almost asleep.

"Ellington Lee Ratliff-Lynch," I yell. He flings himself out of bed and looks at me.

"Did I almost fall asleep?" Ellington asked. I nod and laugh. I grab his hand and we walk down the stairs and out of the house. Wow a world tour with my babies.

~End of Dream~

I am awakened by Ellington shaking my shoulder, "Babe, it's time to get out, we are here."

"Okay," I smile and hop out the car. I decide to earn some money and make a bet with Ellington. I pull out my phone and turn the camera on, "Hey Ell, I bet you $100 that we are going to have a girl named Madison."

"Oh really, and I guess this video is proof 6 months from now," He grabs my phone and makes sure the camera is on him as we walk towards the hospital. Ellington hands me back my phone and we walk up to the front desk to sign in.

"Hi we are here for an appointment at 9am for Rydel Ratliff-Lynch," I say to the young looking associate.

"Ah, yes. Here are the paper, go ahead and fill them out then put them in the box over there and wait," She says.

"Thank you," Ellington says and grabs the paper and my hand. We walked over to the little waiting room and I filled out the papers and he put them in the box. Once he got back I put my head on his shoulder.

"Are we really having another kid?" I sigh. Ellington kisses my head.

"Yes babe, we are," He says.

A/N (Song playlist- Cimorelli- You're Worth It) Sorry this was really late. I've been busy, but I'll try to update more this week.

Thanks! Make sure you vote, comment, and read on.

Thanks!!!!!- @BookDoOver17 aka Samantha