The prank

" AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Astrid shrieked, running as fast as she could, her axe in her hands. Behind her, an enchanted fish army trails after her flopping around at a very fast pace. " RUFFNUT! TUFFNUT! YOU ARE SOOOOOO DEAD, DO YOU HEAR ME! WHERE'S MERLIN! I'M GONNA KILL YOU ALL, WHEN I'M FINISHED WITH THIS!"

Suddenly, a giant catfish, whacked her in the face, the enchanted zombie-fish mob quickly flopping up to Astrid, flopping at her feet. " UGH!" She exclaimed, swinging her axe into the fish, chopping off heads and fins, but to little avail. The flopping fish began encasing her in a fishy cacoon.

" WHEN I'M DONE WITH THIS I WILL FIND YOU! AND YOU BETTER HOPE THAT—" She didn't finish. The fish began tackling her, drowning her in slimy bodies. 

The twins emerged from their hiding spots, howling with laughter. This was too good.

" BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!"

Astrid was no longer visible, that didn't stop the fish though, a huge trail of sea creatures were coming from all directions, all brainwashed to attack, and that may have included a couple sharks.

Merlin watched from a safe distance, snickering in the corner. But that's when one fish obsessed dragon entered the scene. Uh oh.

Fischstäbchen barreled down the street at full speed, eyes wide in amazement. 

Uh no no no no no! Merlin thought.

Fish.........

No Fischstäbchen get back here! 

Mouth watering, the hungry dragon bulldozered into the pile. Fish flying. Astrid screaming. Dragon happy meals. Ok this was a bad idea.

"Na stamatísei! Eláte edó!" Merlin roared. Fischstäbchen paused for a moment, staring at Merlin unblinking. Then against all odds, Fischstäbchen ran back into the fish army. Wait! That shouldn't be possible, a dragon can't defy a Dragonlord's command! Yet Fischstäbchen's love of fish overpowered the command of the Dragonlord.

It was at this moment Merlin knew........

He had made some poor life choices.

Notes

Hi peeps! Yay! Look I wrote another chapter. Yes I know this was extremely short. And yes, I ended on a cliffhanger. But ya know what! It's better than nothing. I'll write more when I can. And also if you're wandering. Did I edit this? No I did not. Zombie fish apocalypse....... yeeee. I'm out.