44

LEAH

Bacon grease popped, zapping my hand where it innocently pressed on the thin strips of turkey meat.

I jumped at the momentary pain but continued to wiggle around at the sound of The Weeknd blasting from my phone. My favorite song was playing, but I had the volume pretty low.

I didn't want to wake Julia up in the room over.

My attention turned to the less-traitorous frying eggs.

"I broke your heart like someone did to mine," I whispered, bobbing my head, "and now you won't love me for a second time."

"Is this going to be a habit?"

"Ahh!" I shrieked.

I jumped back at the feel of hands clamping on my hips. The spatula in my hand thumped to the floor.

"James!" I hissed.

Ignoring the fallen utensil, he spun me around.

My palms instantly pressed into his defined chest.

The ache between my thighs returned in full force.

"Leah," he grumbled, holding my jaw tightly in one hand. His eyes pierced mine. "Is this going to be a habit?"

"What?" I croaked.

"Me waking up alone after I've just had my cock buried in your pussy."

My mouth dropped into a frown.

"I'm making you breakfast," I defended myself. "I was going to bring it to you in bed."

The grip on my jaw eased.

Sighing, James leaned forward and kissed me fully on the lips.

"How are you feeling this morning?" he asked.

He nestled his face into my neck. A smile slipped across my face.

I focused back on our breakfast and wiggled my ass against his cock. It twitched against me.

"I feel wonderful," I said, swallowing back my smirk.

"Mmm."

His hand slipped under my baggy shirt and nudged my thighs apart. He drew one long finger from my clit to my pussy hole.

"We can reenact last night and make you feel even better," he whispered into my ear.

"Oh God!" shrieked Julia. "My fucking peepholes!"

I gasped and attempted to leap free of James' teasing. He held me firmly in place with an iron grip.

He glanced over his shoulder to face his sister.

"It's a little early for you, isn't it?" he muttered.

"The smell of bacon roused me," she said. Her light tone suggested she was smiling. "I see you two are plenty roused this morning also."

"Well," I spoke up, transferring the eggs and bacon to separate plates, "we all have a big day! The gala starts in ten hours." I turned in James' arms and placed my palms on either cheek. "The spa texted me about my appointment this morning. You're a gem."

A rare smile lit up his face. "I thought you would like that," he tutted.

"I need it desperately," I groaned.

Stretching up onto my toes, I could only kiss his throat since my mouth couldn't reach any higher.

He pecked my forehead.